It's the Tuesday evening thread

There is a brass railing at the bar at my local watering hole.

Old timer Roger every time he walks in says “time to belly up to the brass boys and girls”. :laughing:

4 Likes

I like it and will certainly be using it from time to time. :+1::beer:

2 Likes

Oops! It was hardly deserving of a picture though. Sorry NY :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

Ran a nice 5k home in the rain listening to black metal, was grim as fuck. Just chucking some leftover pasta down and watching gabbo. Might have a green tea and go to bed after.

4 Likes

evening lovers

a tough day in a tough week in a tough month, but that’s another one down and I get to go home tomorrow and on Friday it’s the wedding of two of my ATDs :heart_eyes: so excited to spend the day with some of my very favourite people

just had a nice dinner with some pals too, and managed to get packed already so I won’t be scrambling around in the morning

get well soon @adrianwebb and @scout and anyone else i’ve missed that is feeling rough

8 Likes

Evening pals.

Lost my phone earlier this evening. When I found it I was all ‘oooh missed calls! :sunglasses: Oh. Wait.’ :roll_eyes:

Had a slice of some peachy, creamy, roulade cakey thing. There are two slices left. I’m still hungry.
(the cake was supposed to serve 6 but that’s nonsense) I’ve done an extra walk to see my elderly friend today and a workout.

• Just finish the cake tonight, serves 2 is the new serves 6
  • Save it for tomorrow (DANGER! The BBE date is today)

0 voters

1 Like

Just want to echo what others have already said xxx You deserve better and so does your adorable little babe. Lots of love and hugs :heart:

3 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: Wrap yourself up warm and snuggly. I hope you feel better soon x

#eggs

3 Likes

I love a good lightning storm. Just seems like that’s the freshest air will ever feel.

You’re just a collector and a connoisseur like the rest of us beer wankers now! No cause for concern

2 Likes

Fingers crossed it’s biscuit overload!
Seems to be cold season already tho :slightly_frowning_face:
Feel better, lovely x

2 Likes

Yeah I think it is…I’ve got ibs and sugar seems to be the worst thing for it. In so much pain, stupid intestines. And I really want a hot chocolate :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Still puzzled about my missing fish

1 Like

I fully support more cake but I had to make a stand for ignoring BBE dates. I just had some coleslaw that was a week out of date and I’m doing fine so far!

1 Like

Of course under normal circumstances I pay absolutely no heed to BBE dates (I live and will die by sniff it and see) but I am watching GBBO and I want more cake, damn it!!

1 Like

classic bernie.

1 Like

Xxx

I’m a man on the edge!!

2 Likes