It's the Wednesday Thread

Morning. Early isn’t it. I’m almost at the end of a 14hr nightshift. Going to swing in for a McD’s brekkie on the way home, and then a couple of hours sleep when I’m in.

Nothing else planned really.

1 Like

Good morning richt. That’s a long old shift

Morning!

I hope you all have a lovely day x

Aye alright, no need to be sarcastic.

1 Like

Been up since five, littlest one did a cracking chunder all over me in the race to drink all the formula in the world so that was fun.

Accidentally drank a bottle of wine last night but feel ok? I’ll take it.

Enjoy the MC man.

1 Like

:frowning: I wasn’t and I wouldn’t

11 Likes

Hey it’s May

Happy one of May everyone

3 Likes

Yeah I’m getting one of these

Morning rich-t, all,

Happy May Day.

Got month end reporting today for the first time since probably December I’m doing it in the office, which i wasn’t intending to do but I want to WFH the next two days and in fairness some of the queries I need to run are much quicker not over VPN. Got rehearsal this evening too. First time I’ll get to try out my new tremolo pedal, which will be fun, probably more for me than anyone else, but that’s what counts, right?

Anyway, must crack on. have a good day.

:sob:

Woke up several times in the night because my throat was hurting :upside_down_face:

Feel better yo

1 Like

Fucking hell couldn’t work out how to quote a post from a different thread. Urghhh

Morning. Two wasps have been on my window since yesterday now despite me leaving the window open for them to escape that whole time. Come on lads.

This thread has really made me want a hash brown now.

Pinch, punch, first of the month etc.

You’re not gonna believe what I just had for breakfast

5 Likes

overnight oats

1 Like

Duck a l’orange?

1 Like

BOTH

1 Like