It's Thurs Eve, innit

Late home today. Got an Oolong milk tea on the way for Mrs Z and missed my train by about 2 minutes.

What are your plans this fine evening?

Gig night, innit.

Have fun!

In the airport, heading home to :ireland: for a festival and to see pals and that

2 Likes

Had a pit of Italian pasta sauce bubbling away for a while. Gonna have that with some sauteed veg and pasta for tea. Get some beer in a chill. On the late tomorrow so can let my hair down a bit

2 Likes

Coatis in reverse look like herds of tiny brontosauruses :grinning:

7 Likes

Had ten seconds trying to work out what coattits were there.

Hello. Had a nice day visiting some family friends. Ate my bodyweight in lasagna and apple pie and that’s before they brought the cheeseboard out. Going to wait till I’m not still dangerously full and have a pasty for tea and watch some Pioneer Woman.

It is, isn’t it.
Pasta, pesto, parmesan, garlic bread, beer and Jessica Jones :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mrs Z wants a kebab, so:

• Chicken sheish kebab
  • Burger and chips
  • Nuggets and chips

0 voters

Back to work tomorrow as my two weeks of pseudo-paternity leave are done. Expecting serious dread come bedtime…

Facebook reckons I’m going to 5 events tonight, going to none

2 Likes

0/5

2 Likes

Sprawl II just came on in the airport :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Colleague has fucked up a clients website when she changed something (buttons on some packages have disappeared). I happened to notice it by chance after some strange nagging feeling about their website got into my head for no reason on the way home. There’s a decent chance they’ll assume it was me who fucked it up as they know I’m the front end developer.

Do I:

• Carry on being none the wiser, like I would’ve been had I not had a strange urge to look at their website, until either my colleague notices or the client rings up to complain that the buttons are missing.
  • Fix it, and by doing so sort of become associated with the fuck-up even though I had nothing to do with it.

0 voters

Do the right thing :slight_smile:

Better that they associate you with a fixed problem than a not-fixed problem.

1 Like

Gonna be stuck in Woking for 40 minutes should I go to

• Taco Bell
  • Trusty McDonald’s

0 voters

FIRE IN THE DISCO

5 Likes
  • Pizza Hut
  • Taco Bell
  • Cooooooooooombination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

0 voters

FTFY