It's Thursday, it's the evening

Bread with sauce.

1 Like

It’s a lottery though - a no-cheese pizza takes less time to cook so they can burn easily if not prepared by a clever and understanding chef. Plus, sometimes I get an extra topping for free in lieu of the cheese :slight_smile:

I’ve not seen The Fog - I’m not really very good with horror, tbh, for someone who’s watched a few.

‘Comedy offensive’

1 Like

Poll for everyone - if you had to give up one of the elements of a pizza, what would it be?

• Bread
  • Sauce
  • Cheese
  • Toppings

0 voters

Do you all think this is some kind of GAME where you can just CHOOSE not to keep posting fish puns!? I am incredibly disappointed in all of you.

2 Likes

It’s a proper thinker, this one

2 Likes

a towel

2 Likes

Worst I’ve had was in St A’s as an undergrad, when I asked for a spicy chicken with no cheese. For some reason the guy behind the counter assumed “no cheese” meant I didn’t want any tomato sauce either, so I ended up with an overly crisped dough base with burnt, lonely chicken pieces scattered sadly on top :frowning:

3 Likes

Only got yourself to blame

3 Likes

We’re not counting oregano or fresh basil as toppings ok. Great.

'tis true. I’ve learned not to make a fuss about these things, because society knows I’m in the wrong

2 Likes

This reminds me of None Pizza With Left Beef

3 Likes

It was a really mediocre thread, no idea why it was so popular for so long.

Mind you, my current most liked post is something I cobbled together on MS paint in two minutes. (It’s currently on 69 likes and should remain there, thanks)

1 Like

Have you been to Paesano?

1 Like

Giles and Mary are so bad. Why do we tolerate Giles and Mary??

2 Likes

Nope. They’re toppings, soz

Who??

Goggglebox nightmare people

1 Like

Why do you hate me?

2 Likes