@Slicky sorry forgot to send you this yesterday

Think its gonna be sideways sorry

2 Likes

Smoke me a salmon, I’ll be back for carrot :rocket:

8 Likes

it’s gonna be weird when life goes back to normal

can you imagine the dread

2 Likes

Dreading being asked what I did at the weekend and having to make them sound fun-filled.

4 Likes

Hiya Slicky et al.

Sun’s out but I can’t really go out and enjoy the garden because the pollen has been fucking me up since the moment I got out of bed.

However I’m off work until Monday, so I’m very grateful for that.

1 Like

Morning all.

I am grateful for being able to wfh next to my stereo. Doubly so now it’s got a working stylus on it. Currently listening to Magnolia Electric Co. with an aeropressed wanker coffee. I’m grateful that despite everything I can still live like a slightly outdated hipster cliche.

Haven’t been on here much lately. I hope you’ve all been well while I’ve not been here to to tell you I hope you’re all well.

7 Likes

Morning dispals. Having a coffee in bed listening to new Strokes record on headphones while wife continues snoozing. Feel a bit strange because I’ve recently been having incredibly vivid dreams for what feels like all night. Last night was particularly intense, not really nightmarish, but I’m relieved to be done with it. Wonder if it’s something to do with the lack of outside adventure from being permanently at home. I’m thankful for my friend who cajoles me every day into doing yoga.

2 Likes

Well, it is Thursday

2 Likes

any good?

Yeah! I’m a bit of a fanboy though. Best one since First Impressions is what I’m feeling

2 Likes

I’ve decided to do a daily half hour commute to work instead of just moving from bed to desk.

It’s pretty nice out.

7 Likes

I’ve had good intentions to do this since week 1, but it hasn’t happened. The extra 30 minutes sat in bed with a coffee has been too tempting.

Chili for breakfast. What even is time any more?

6 Likes

Hi squad. Wife had high fever last night so we had an up and down evening. She’s not up yet so I don’t know what it settled at.

Really wired into Schitts Creek. Love that show. Highly recommended for anyone who liked 30 Rock.

Got a few meetings today which means I need to comb hair and beard, thanks Microsoft Teams.

And then I’m hosting a zoom quiz with my ATD s.

1 Like

i cant believe my loneliness is mainstream now

4 Likes

it has a really terrible name

1 Like

I only have fairly mild hay fever these days, but crossed with the general fear in the air, it aint a good mix mood-wise

Up early with the little ones. Gonna finish digging out the garden later then try and hire a rotavator (again) #furloughlife

Destiny’s Child deep dive after yesterday’s thread. Should go well, the Mrs is a big fan, mini stack 1 loves Beyoncé and tiny stack loves any music and loves a boogie.

I’m grateful to @slicky for her excellent hair and starting a thread that lets me say thank you to @theShipment today for his excellent taste and being very right about Crawling Back To You without me needing to bump the Tom Petty RIP thread which makes me sad. Been really going in on Wildflowers and it’s a pleasure getting lost in that knotty little world I must say.

Big up DiS xx

4 Likes

Hey all

I’m mainly feeling grateful that it’s my first day since (possibly) the start of lockdown where I don’t have a Zoom/Skype/Teams call. Obviously loads of other stuff (Mrs CCB, the girls, the sunshine etc). But yeah.

3 Likes

Yes it does. But it is very very funny. Also quite canadian, which appeals to me