It's Thursday night

2 Likes

Eh, I never knew that either!
Hey Scout :smiley:

In a proper rage. My boss has done us over in the most inept way, and now we’re gonna look like morons tomorrow like we’ve failed to do 2 weeks’ work in over a month. And i’ll have to be in early to even get us to that stage.

Oh aye, saw James mcavoy did you? Hope you didn’t do owt daft like think you knew him and give him a big wave :grinning:

2 Likes

I am WELL zen. The massage I just had has properly reset me. There was a cool old book there with bird illustrations -

Had a lovely phone convo with one of my favouritest people in ththe whole world and then ventured to beerzoo, a brilliant beer shop with the nicest guy working there and bought all the holiday beers. Yaaaay!

7 Likes

Forgot to show you all my piercing

It’s quite dainty

9 Likes

Looks loverly.

1 Like

tyvm I made the lobe myself

1 Like

Ooooft :grinning:

1 Like

Have ya got any others? (Lobes and piercings)

No it was my first! I made the guy laugh when he sort of put it on my ear just to see how it looked and I asked if that was it :joy:

3 Likes

Haha!! Aw. Did it hurt? I’ve got my left tragus done and it was surprisingly painless. Yas!! Wish I had a dainty nose so I could get that done too.

Nah it was fine, I think pain like that’s mainly psychological anyway. It’s just a bit of a prick (wahey). I hope it doesn’t get infected.

I made my bfs new nose piercing get a bit inflamey and sore and then infected when I accidentally punched him during sex. So I advise you don’t do that. Best wishes, Dr witches.

2 Likes

‘accidentally’

4 Likes

Tomorrow marks the end of a really, really busy but productive couple of months at work. It’s weird because I should feel really pleased about it (we’re going out for drinks tomorrow) but in all honesty I just feel knackered and deflated. I used to get this feeling after exams were over- like I should feel happy but don’t.

Evening everyone, how are you all doing?

I’ve really go to start going swimming more than once a week. Not long got back and I’m feeling pretty great right now! Gonna nutribullet a whole load of greens’n’seeds for dinner before cracking open a beer :+1:

1 Like

You’ve had sex???
I’m sorry Witches, but you really shouldn’t be on this site.

10 Likes

Colour blindness is a pisser when you’re trying to pick out specific flavours of Skittles.

On the upside though, I have discovered lime flavour Skittles go well with cheap lager.

1 Like

@anon35600300 were you one of the dancers?