It's Thursday now

Ps. if people vote for me grow my fringe out I’m going to think you all think my fringe isn’t cute :cry:

1 Like

Feeling a bit less overwhelmed.

Managed to wrap some presents and start the packing. And write a list for the rest so should be able get that done when back from Dentist. Phew. Having a rest while im nap trapped now.

1 Like

Changed my vote accordingly :space_invader:

1 Like

Noooo, you look v cute with a fringe, i also think you will look v cute without too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

But it might be just as, or even more, cute when it’s grown out! You’ll never know unless you try.

2 Likes

Bed building always starts out organised but as you progress you always hit the point where the balance between space for the bed vs space for everything to be clearly laid out tips too far.

This is a silly thought

2 Likes

Morning

Didn’t roll out of bed until about 9.45

Going to pop into Brum to pick up some nice cheese and also restock on hot sauce.

Take the furry animal for a walk this afternoon and that’s about it, I think.

1 Like

Ready to find out what festive classics the good people of DiS have voted for? You are now

3 Likes

RIP to a legend

8 Likes

Hope he has or gets a blue plaque

Unless there are other, better coloured plaques

A bright orange one, to match the massala?

4 Likes

What’s the name of that thread that was something like “EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR FOR BASINGSTOKE!” and then there were loads of provincial town / song puns and pics. Can’t find it. @bamnan was this yours?

3 Likes

I believe you might be thinking of this one!

2 Likes

That’s the one!

1 Like

Veggie breakfast muffin with some crispy potatoes from hagglers corner. Ready to brave town for the final bits of shopping

10 Likes

Xmas dinner: sorted

4 Likes

I have risen with a sore throat but negative covid so must just be from two days of boozing.

I’m now off work for Christmas but have not got out of bed yet :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have some fucking goo on me for a pint now. Might leave work early.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Kids are here so we’re off to Borough market for some overpriced yet delicious produce.

It’s our main Christmas cheese run.

1 Like