It's Thursday nudge nudge wink wink

It’s way too early. Back to bed for me at least for a couple of hours. Rain forecast all day… Rude.

Bing bang bong
Sing sang song
Ding dang dong
U K hun?

Why am I awake

1 Like

I asked myself the same question

Morning

2 Likes

CLAP FOR THE UK HUN

Been awake since 5:30, fortunately am enjoying the book I’m reading at the moment.

1 Like

Just got drenched walking back from work. Showered and ready to sleep. What a shift that was.

Bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzz…

nudge nudge wink wink

honestly thought this was the filth thread and that ok, seems a bit early but maybe someone woke up with a morning glory or a soflty parting juicy ripe bean pod

4 Likes

… I need a coffee

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

12 Likes

Nice cloud mate.

6 Likes

Looks nice. Absolutely beating it down with rain here and the zip is knackered on the waterproof coat that work have given me :+1:

1 Like

Boiler doesn’t work
Roof is leaking
Washing machine is on the blink
I was bit by a dog whilst running yesterday
My boss vowed to hire someone to do one specific part of my job – i.e. chronically overworked
I don’t get to take the holiday I booked (for half term)

Deeeeep breaths

I got 99 problems…

Edit : Um sorry… Hope you are OK.

Waking in the morning is so hard, easily the most difficult part of the day. How do you get up, DiS?

• Leap joyfully from bed
  • No fuss, just get up and get on with it
  • I need to be physically dragged from the safety and comfort of bed

0 voters

honestly, mornings aren’t a problem for me

but that post-lunch slump is a fucking killer

And seems to get longer every day

1 Like

And who the fuck are you, “pal”

Fair warning: anyone giving it the whole ‘getting up is easy get over it’ will be hit with a ‘why do you hate people with sleep disorders you absolute monster?!’

5 Likes

Tend to wake up before my alarm anyway, so when it actually goes off I’m usually just about ready to go.

Morning all.

Pissing it down here but its warm enough to have windows open and get some fresh air in, so swings and roundabouts.

More repetetive work today. I miss when my job was varied and interesting.