Got some kind of :face_with_thermometer::sneezing_face:

Will be staying :house_with_garden: to :open_book: and :notes: and :sleeping:

Wbu?

Poor Pnikks - get well soon

Mornin pn

Same with the :sneezing_face:

No work today so going to :guitar: but first i need :coffee:

Got a bunch of errands to do also :spiral_notepad:

Woke up from a dream about someone I fancy / miss. Gonna be a melancholy day.

Another part of the dream involved me entering an abandoned house and accidentally walking in on four cats wanking. Dunno what the implications of that are on my day.

leaving my job tomorrow and don’t plan to do anymore more work. if they ask me to I’m gonna get out my contract, job description, the diary I’ve kept of everything I’ve done etc. and have a nice chat with them.

My new dice box arrived.

Going to struggle to top that today.

woke up with a song stuck in my head and i’m annoyed af about it (it’s a shit tune).

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve got C’est La Vie by B*witched stuck in my head.

Sorry to hear about your :sneezing_face: plastic

Here a work until 2ish, then off tomorrow. Just dragged a massive delivery of Christmas stock off of our lorry. Pouring with sweat now. Might but some wanky beer after work as a treat.

My new delay pedal is waiting at the post office :heart_eyes:

gonna do some work. then go home.

Hi

What a slow week this has been. Watching Ben 10 cos I’ve got no big persons internet and CITV is all I can be arsed with.

Settling into new flat. V nice.

Tiiiiiired, maybe I’m getting this :sneezing_face: I’m hearing so much about.

It’s my :cake: :birthday: so obviously I’m really tired and at work. Going to eat pizza later.

I woke up from a dream that I’d been watching a news report about a giant redwood falling on Sufjan Stevens while he was out exploring a forest yesterday. Dunno where that came from, but was a bit confused when I first started to come round.

get well soon, plasnik! :pill: :pill:

also thanks for the casquette recommendation - got it bookmarked for payday next week :smiley:

If ever you could legitimately claim “it’s not a bug, it’s a feature”…

Dreamt that I met the foo fighters and Dave Grohl turned out to be a really nasty person.

I’m also unwell. Have called in sick and shall spend the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself and doing speedballs.

HB,SSF