It's Thursday

Consider it done @Im_On_Safari

1 Like

never tell anyone it’s my birthday

1 Like

just change the name and sing this:

3 Likes

I’m already on “fuck today”.

I’m not sure if I actually know how to be happy any more.

Take it to the … etc

ah good shout, forgot about this one

Anyway @Im_On_Safari has cast his vote (the only vote that mattered) and the song has been sung

I’ll sing you Lisa’s birthday song on your birthday - @Lo-Pan will scan better than @Im_On_Safari anyway

1 Like

So just been to see this little thing this morning. Absolutely beaming.

32 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS???

3 Likes

If you can’t handle me at my worst, you can’t handle me on my birthday mister president boop boop be doop.

• Marilyn Manson
1 Like

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG YOU DID A SEX! Congrats Daddy T

5 Likes

that’s a 3 month scan right? I really should know but it’s been a while.

awh lovely stuff :slight_smile:

I was meant to get up at 5:30 for gym but could not face it.
I will be a considerable moody bitch today.

The trains were all delayed and obviously packed. This lady pushed herself in front of a crowd waiting by the doors of a packed train and shoved herself on. Clearly there was not enough room for her because when the doors shut, they just shut on either side of her body, wedging her in. I was standing right in front of this situation with my face in my hands, laughing quite a bit at the scene.
The doors continue to shut and she’s still ramming herself in and then the doors are almost shut…apart from her hand and handbag which are now on the outside of the train whilst she is in the train.
Another woman next to me frantically tries to shove the back through the gap but it’s far too big, she looks at me - “are you going to help?”

Coldly, I say “Nope, i’m not helping that situation”

7 Likes

Thanks mush

1 Like

A little peanut!
Congrats!

1 Like

Yesss!!! Congratulations @rich-t and mrsricht

1 Like

It’s the size of a lime apparently

A lime!
I enjoy that whole “your baby is the size of a gala melon” stuff you can get on some apps.

Its pretty fun walking round the supermarket picking things up asking Miss Rich-t if it’s that size.

5 Likes