It's Thursday

Alright? Had a really shit night’s sleep and now I’m tired out before I’m even out of bed. Got to work late to do a tour then off to a dinner/quiz/event for a thing we’re sponsoring so at least that’s something different. What’s on today then?

Taking the dog to doggy daycare (via coffee) in a mo so may have a slightly more productive day than usual.

Have a good one all.

The CEO fucking @'d me on WhatsApp at 7.13

13 Likes

Finished a 6-6 shift earlier. Went for a walk after. Saw this

Will get a couple of hours kip and mooch before doing a 7-11 this evening

15 Likes

Another member of the shite night’s sleep club checking in right here.

Where do i collect my complementary eye mask and horse tranquillisers?

Work. Then a big football game. Listen, i hate our support just as much as anyone but me and lopes want a result.. Then sleep. More work. Then sleep. Then it’s the weekend, and what’s more, it’s a weekend where me and the wife finally get a night out together for the first time since fuck knows when. Accompanied by quite a few of my (sort of our) drunken friends but still, a night out is a night out.

1 Like

I feel like my eye sight would be the thing that really prevented me taking up bird watching - I’m assuming they don’t just sit down in front of you for identification.

going for lunchtime tacos

I am going at “lunchtime”

Saw Stewart Lee last night. Was amazing.

3 Likes

Treating myself to a 9am start today. Currently on the sofa, catted.

It’s my birthday so taking the day off. Itinerary:
Really Good Records
Lunch at Royal William Yard
Ferry to Mount Edgcumbe

Got a Kenwood Multipro Express, so will unbox at some point!

14 Likes

Driving lesson at ten o’clock. Fucking Hell I hate driving.

Fucking off for a holiday with A to this place after work. Can’t wait to read some books.

6 Likes

HB myyada!

1 Like

Went to bed at a decent time, slept through the night, still feel absolutely exhausted.

Sacked off going into the office, will try to have a productive day but I can already tell it’s a long shot.

Still so tired from the weekend. Woke up at 8.30 when I should have been well on the way to work. Feel much more of a wreck than i have any right to.

Little fox just sauntered past me though and I’ve got my favourite breakfast :yum:

2 Likes

Eating crisps and chocolate for my tea alongside a few beers has somewhat unsurprisingly made me feel like shit today.

Want to get back in bed

Geddon bey! Happy birthday :partying_face:

We’ve got 5ive baby foxes living under our greenhouse at the moment. Can’t get close enough for a decent photo but here they are larking about

13 Likes

OMG!

I’ve not seen our babies here yet, going to keep my eyes peeled <3

2 Likes

Morning all!

Another 3am wake up from The Child. I just gave up and moved into her bed until before 7.00.

I’m doing my last live exam class before the exam itself today but I have a funny feeling nobody will turn up because Maths is on Tuesday and they need the study time.