It's Thuuuuuuursday! (aka the drinking coffee outside thread)

But it’s actually my Friday. And the sun’s out! And after today I’ve got five days without work.

Tell me about everything that’s going on today in this thread

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

12 Likes

It’s a good standard “coffee outside” morning , 1st of the year

Photo framed to hide what a mess the garden is.

12 Likes

Good morning

It’s a beautiful morning and set to stay that way, although my porridge has just boiled over in the microwave which isn’t a great start to proceedings.

Once I’ve cleaned that mess up, I’m going adventurising on the bike out to the other side of Stratford, then getting the train back.

2 Likes

Had my morning coffee in the garden today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m also on cuppa in the garden book! So nice, my word.

11 Likes

Morning all.

It’s grey, overcast and @ 8 degrees here, so a big f u to the garden coffee drinkers, rubbing it in that they’ve got seasonally appropriate weather.

Off tomorrow, with friends coming up to do board games this evening.

3 Likes

busy day ahead and also get my first dose of the vaccine today. :+1:

14 Likes

sun!!!

going to the isle of wight after work.

need to source some maternity shorts but nearly all womens shorts, even maternity ones are really fucking short. i like knee length ffs.

4 Likes

Time to do some cutting off?

Morning!

Lovely weather here too. I’ve put the bedding in the wash to put out on the line to dry, because that is one of my favourite little joys in life.

WFH, but decided not to get dressed yet as i’m too comfortable.

Going out for a meal inside an actual restaurant tonight with Mr sine_wave (he’s away from tomorrow till Sunday so figured that was a good enough excuse :smiley: ).

4 Likes

the only thing i wear these days are dungarees and i will not be cutting those off :grimacing:

then they’ll be even shorter??

1 Like

Getting my first vaccy later this morning :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Unexpectedly spent yesterday in hospital with the TV which wasn’t fun. Some uncertainty to worry about but nothing concrete yet.

More specifically, I spent yesterday sitting in a hospital car park while the TV was in hospital by herself, which really sucked but them’s the rules.

Stayed up too late watching Mare of Easttown which is great. It is cold and wet here. Nearly June and feels like autumn already.

Strong contender for most 90s clothing ever

3 Likes

my word

Morning all

Just found out there’s a new member to add to the MME (fishplums), the ever expanding super crew!

I’m so hungry but have no food in and it’s still not payday. One more day. All I can think about is having boiled egg and soldiers :cry:

I’m dying my hair on company time. You can’t do that in the office!

2 Likes

Well, you can, but only once

3 Likes