It's time for Saturday! Saturday!

Had a shocker of a night’s sleep. Took ages to get to bed then I woke up loads and I had a sex dream about a mate. Weird.

How’s everyone doing this morning?

1 Like

Morning. Working 10-7 today. Hopefully busier than yesterday. But probably not

Morning! Off out for a long run. Going to Edinburgh later for an Easter bbq/hang out with pals.

Morning! Gorgeous day here so I’m accompanying my dad to work, then gonna mooch round the shops before buying us both a pastie. Then I’ll come back home for some telly watching.

Hope yall have lovely ones.

2 Likes

Taking the dog to the beach! :smiley:

1 Like

Morning team. Been awake on and off all night with a horrendous gout flare up. Briefly considered making the daily thread at 4.39am before drifting off again. Work is going to be manic again I reckon. Happy Easter!

2 Likes

I made it through the shower. Nothing better than the feeling freshly shaved legs in bed.

3 Likes

Morning all :sunny: am going to the beach! And in my continued efforts to become exactly like my dad, I’ve put a whole load of kit out the night before, and am going to be hassling my daughters out of the house at some ridiculously early hours to beat the traffic.

5 Likes

Just heard a little voice outside my room ‘where’s laelfy’ ‘she’s sleeping’ followed by immense toy clattering noise and screaming. Guess I’m getting up now.

10 Likes

30626661fc7eadcfbe67121eca92f2cc--ukulele-books-nina-simone

I bought this for you,

5 Likes

So hungover. Got a bump on my head :confused:

Oh boo :frowning: Is the bump a UBI?

Woke up in agony and feeling sick. Feel like I’m in labour.

M is actually being sympathetic and being extra good though.

Sorry I’m drawing a blank here… ubi? Universal basic income? United bank of India?

Something booze injury

Definitely booze related. Was dancing in my living room and fell forward into a wall :laughing:

4 Likes

Listening to the Heather Woods Broderick album for the 10th time since yesterday morning. It’s so lovely :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m a bit obsessed with her. I can’t stop listening to Wyoming.

Bleh, need water

1 Like

It’s a beautiful day, and according to my Fitbit I got more than eight hours sleep. I’ve got a few childless hours today, and there’s a brand new pub on the beach. :+1:

2 Likes