It's True, It's a Day, It's Truesday!

What’s up wrecking crew! Didn’t get to bed until 2:30 last night, up at 6:45 so I’ve done the washing up, baked a banana bread, had a coffee, and I’m gonna listen to a mix I’m working on. Is sunny here! What’s your days?

1 Like

Blimey that’s good going for this time of the morning.

Up, had some granola and yogurt, drinking tea. Then it’s shower and doing some work.
Might take kids out for an ice cream later…

2 Likes

If I stop moving I will crash, like a shark! Gonna make school lunch in a sec, the school run process gives a bit of structure which is desperately needed on mornings like this. Ice cream is a great idea!

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Alright. Off work today. Do I get a lie in? Do I 'eck

Thanks cat

17 Likes

good
good

good

good

good

good

GOOD MORNING!

9 Likes

Might get a Get Up Kids tattoo. Are tattoo places open yet? There’s one round the corner, might just walk in.

2 Likes

Today’s banana message is from Yoshi.

8 Likes

stunning day here gonna do some work, go for a bike, then more work.

fish n chips 2nite :yum:

3 Likes

It’s themed like a pirate ship and is also a barber. Those are signs of a good tattoo place, right? Must be. Ok back in a bit.

2 Likes

Just the 9 meetings at work today. Nine…

Pray4twinkles

1 Like

Big fan of this. Used to write V banana based jokes on his every day, then it went to fruit jokes, then just jokes.

Now though, apparently it is ‘embarrassing’ in secondary school to have notes from your mum on a :banana: 🤷

11 Likes

My Mario one yesterday apparently got shown to a bunch of Mario fans in the class who concluded it was good. My corpus of illustrated bananas is my greatest work!

P. S it is never embarrassing, he’s wrong

3 Likes

Woke up with the work fear. Have a call with some dickhead in LA later, no good can come from this.

Are we any closer to UBI yet? Think i’d prefer not to work on second thought.

coffee

1 Like

I went to the barbers but they weren’t open yet so I went to b and m to mooch around. Look at all the lovely dead plants they’re selling.

Back in the barbers now at the back of a long queue. turns out they were open and I could have been out by now. I’m desperate for a wee too. With a bit of luck I won’t soil me’sen

2 Likes

Thought I was gonna win with 7

1 Like

Oooh yeah, it’s haircut day!

This is the most recent example of their work on their Insta

I’ve got a really good feeling about this

13 Likes

Morning all!

We had an interrupted night due to a snotty toddler.

Someone is coming to service our boiler (stop it!) and I’m going to do some work/ job applications. I’d like to think I’ll get to play some Dark Souls too.

I might go to M&S for lunch.