It's Tue 9th March: Happy birthday Dingaling, Scout and WIIIIIIIGOOOOOO!!!

Such a good picture :grinning:

happy birthdays to the awesome trio of @anon75298087 @anon45164313 @iamwiggy
hope you’re all having lovely days. :grinning: :+1: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hope all the birthday crew are having great days!

1 Like

So I realised I needed to make sure I was better hydrated, partly to help me focus on work better, so I’ve started drinking a bunch more water. Now I keep having to stop working to pee all the time. Why am I so shitty at finding balance!

Trio of absolute legends, happy birthday!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

This Twitter ad has really upset me

I’ve spent years cultivating my online brand, and for what? So the algorithm can think I’m a Peaky Blinders fan? Hurting RN, no one text

1 Like

Same. I drink a lot of tea, herbal tea and water so I am constantly needing a wee.

Happy birthday, birthday trio.

If I sound less enthusiastic than ideal it’s because I’m extremely fed up with lockdown atm. Current resteictions have just been prolonged to the end of the month at least here, with threats of even more/stricter restrictions if infection numbers don’t go down real soon.

I’m meant to go up north in a couple of weeks, to that island in the arctic where I go sometimes. But right now I’m both worried about further national travel restrictions before the easter hols AND fed up with living in a city centre when everything is just closed up and dead anyway, so might try to go earlier, like in a couple of days. A lot of just staring at the walls here today.

1 Like

eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy

3 Likes

My Vitamin D levels are simply “sufficient”. Considering I went through a phase of taking a 25ug tablet most days that’s quite surprising.

happy birthday x3

2 Likes

Happy birthdays xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Happy all the birthdays!

1 Like

Vitamin levels are not just about popping a pill. Natural is always best, but it’s also important that a pill is taken in the right conditions. Eg it’s a fat soluble vitamin so you need to taken it with dairy products or avocado or nuts to help absorption. Maybe look into that.

Same with iron tablets, you need to take with a vitamin c source to utilise properly.

3 Likes

Happy birthday to some great dissers.

1 Like

It seems like all greetings cards from all places look like this now

1 Like

Will try to remember this, cheers

Is there an evening thread?

Started a new job yesterday and I don’t appear to have as much time to piss about on the Internet.

Therefore I have to spend my evenings reading 500+ reply threads.

Probably going to have to quit this job even though I like it.

Skip the royal family one

1 Like

Happy birthdays, you three good people! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

1 Like