It's tuesday and it is now the evening.

Sup? Plans?

Gonna make some dinner, play some guitar and watch mad men (which a few of us are rewatching and discussing on the entertainment board if you missed it.)

Posting this from the tube which will take ages and someone will pip me I reckon.

1 Like

Hi @anon42112221. Had a weird job interview thing this afternoon so I’m gonna eat sausages and watch The Killing. Knackered.

1 Like

Which vers?

My architect is coming round in a bit to talk about my extension, if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

I can’t be arsed cooking. I have no energy. Don’t think I’m eating or drinking enough during the day tbh. Need to rectify that. I’ll start tomorrow. Decide for me

• Make tuna rolls
  • Order a pizza

0 voters

You could just sell a few pedals, y’know.

Cinema. Watching that Ryan Reynolds computer game one

NEVER.

He’s been and gone already. Didn’t wear a mask, obviously. Now fumigating the house.

US

Jacket potatoes with tuna mayo for tea. Might rewatch some more Downtown Abbey. That’s about it.

Went blackberry picking again sure I have a bag more full of spiders rather than berries though. Just had tibetan Kitchen outside, bumped into fishplums with cat race, felt like it was 2010.

I’ve been trying to automate a task using google apps script despite not knowing google apps script or anything similar. I broke it down into steps and I think I’ve now managed to get all the steps to work individually, so tomorrow I might be able to get the whole thing working. Feeling very pleased with myself (probably prematurely).

7 Likes

Found in Spanish Lidl

1 Like

Delicious craps.

5 Likes

Evening!!

Took kids to the white horse this afternoon. Kind of fun until they were nobs and we had to go home in that stony silent just been told off but they’re sure it was not required but it very much was kind of way…

Anyway, jollof rice with roasted broccoli and haloumi for dinner done…hella salty!

Now going to watch some TV…hopefully a bit of Mad Men and then be in bed at a reasonable time.

Also ordered a new yellow velvet sofa for the conservatory and am very excited about it.

3 Likes

Made a chole and a paneer, spinach and potato curry

In a bit of a funk. Not liking myself atm

7 Likes

Realised theres one of these in Hebden Bridge the other day, tempted to head over.

Evening!

I’m cooking enchiladas for dinner, then I’m going back to wallpapering and will watch a bit more of Mad Men before bed.

Also planning tomorrow as it’s my son’s 21st birthday! Might go to the zoo.

1 Like

Watching Yorkshire play cricket on the tele.

I was very closeto heading to Durham to watch it live but umm and aahed too long.

Had a nice day playing with various balls in various places with my nephew. Taught him the stepping on the ball backheel

1 Like

Sometimes wonder about how like national libraries have to have a copy of every published books and one day half the country will be natonal library.

1 Like