It's tuesday, I reckon

Thats me in the distance

3 Likes

losing your religion?

21 Likes

alright michael stipe

3 Likes

morning all,

need to go through to edinburgh to see a client, then later tonight i have blondie to go see.

1 Like

Don’t think I’d have had time in the end anyway. Packed schedule. Was amazing, thanks!

1 Like

cba

Hope Ripley is okay!

4 Likes

interestingly, on the Holloway Road wiki page it says this

when surely it’s both ?

someone get on wiki STAT

1 Like

Ta, just hoping to not get burrito juice on my jeans at lunch time.

2 Likes

Dude in the office is sat at his desk just wearing a waistcoat and trilby. Why is he still wearing his trilby? Surely you’d take that off when you shedded your coat, wouldn’t you? Do you think he’s forgotten? Should I point it out to him?

2 Likes

:+1:

He’s stopped eating and drinking properly which means something is definitely wrong, it’s just we don’t know what at the moment. Hopefully it’s something simple like needing his teeth clipped rather than anything more serious.

Marckee DMed me as he’s busy this morning

1 Like

I should probably clarify - he is wearing a shirt and trousers as well…

4 Likes

I am at work, yet I do not wish to be at work. This is unfortunate.

On the plus-side, I have a new guitar pedal arriving today. This takes the edge off slightly.

Will keep fingers crossed.

1 Like

Maybe he’s due to be impersonating Justin Timberlake at 11 but has got an important meeting about rail networks or something at 10?

2 Likes

not sure what you mean here - I meant that someone should edit the Holloway Road page

but thanks Marckee

Would pay up to £40 to be at home playing this instead of working today

1 Like

They’re the only way to get the air circulating around there.

1 Like

Could be… could well be.

He looks like a gangster fresh from the streets of 1920s Chicago. Bound to be crates of moonshine in the trunk of his Buick.