It's tuesday, I reckon

Just had someone quit my band this afternoon

Either that or split up, then reform a week later without them

1 Like

forgot how much the organisational side of it is just pure misery

1 Like

Big time. We’re not really a band any more, just a group of people who discuss their general availability.

2 Likes

Have totally given up here. Am listening to Guardian Football Weekly and dreaming of the pub.

picked up some work for the rest of the week. they said they wanted me to go into town for a handover at 7pm tonight :skull_and_crossbones: but then went back on it and said to come in for 12 tomorrow :sunglasses:

Breathe…

hmm could it be theo… sean… or maybe CLOWN LADY?!

2 Likes

Fucking terrible day today. Pretty sure ive sprouted several more grey hairs.

BUT

Im now sitting at a bar with a Negroni Sbagliato and cheese and bread and that, can feel the anger and frustration washing away.

my dad is in Spain visiting his parents and he’s obviously really bored.

has texted me simply ‘alright?’ three times today.

2 Likes

Ohh, you’re the dude on the no carb, no dairy thing right?

How’s it going?

did you end up having to pay for your own medical?

Sugar is a real bad dude tbf.

But also sexy/tasty af

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

after all the chocolate chat earlier I’ve had a kit kat chunky and a dairy milk this afternoon.

Got to stay in the office for a call at 6 . Not happy about it

1 Like

I did! What a crock of shit! Eighty-six quid fucked away on a half hour medical appointment. Was really lucky an invoice came in later that day, otherwise I’d be broke for the week.

Date was cancelled. Should have just got burrito juice everywhere at lunch. Gone to the pub with pals so is fine.

1 Like

thats fucking stupid, man. are you freelancing or something?

ah that’s shit man, gonna reschedule or nah?

Was freelancing until I started this job, which won’t pay me until the 30th of November. I don’t have a start date for the job I did the medical for so that’s a pain in the arse as well. Relying on some late invoices to come in to bankroll me until the end of November.