It's Tuesday, in case you missed

Sometimes I think Tuesday is worse than Monday.

You know what to expect from Monday so you go into it thinking “Right Monday, I hate you and you hate me, so let’s just get through this with as little fuss as possible.”

But Tuesday?

Tuesday’s a sneaky bastard. Often got more work to do and meetings to attend and stuff to deal with. But Most of the week is still there, laid out before you, waiting to do you in.

Tuesday, man. Tuesday.

4 Likes

Shit. Hope I didn’t give you the cold. I started feeling bad last Sunday but pretty much totally better now.
Finished the Beastie Boys Book last week so will bring it along to the next meat if you want to borrow it.
Good luck with the interviews!

1 Like

Pretty sure I got it on a night out on Tuesday tbh mate, so don’t worry. It peaked over the weekend and I think colds are normally 48hrs to incubate.

Book would be great actually, thanks very much!

1 Like

I quit my stupid asshole job and it feels great

Spending the day looking for temp work until my new job starts

Also gonna have a walk and check out the nearby cemetery as everything has said that it’s a cracking cemetery.

6 Likes

Everybody has said it’s a cracking cemetery. I need to stop going on about ‘everything’

2 Likes

Pretty glad to get confirmation that it is in fact Tuesday, because I’ve had a sneaking suspicion it was Wednesday all morning

:smile: I’ll never quit on that dream

1 Like

Did you get the job where you’ve snogged the trainer?

Yep. Some excellent validation of my kissing skills there.

6 Likes

sigh… nothing to report.

Made it a year in my job :partying_face:

11 Likes

Throw me off this building so I can break my leg please

Sorry to be boring but never switch your gas and electricity supply to Bulb, lads

1 Like

Wieso? Trouble with them?

They’re just completely useless. Telling me my switch is completed and charging me when the other company tells me they haven’t requested a switch. Neither party will talk to each other and now being charged twice. All fun and games.

:grimacing:

Good luck!

1 Like

Would it top a list of the 75 best cemeteries, though? There’s only one way to find out - and only one man for the job…

2 Likes

I hate being an adult.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be able to be charged by both, the industry database should only show one of them as live. Next time you call ask them to get on ECOES and tell you which you’re registered under. If it’s registered as Bulb then your old supplier don’t have a leg to stand on.

It’s probably not that Bulb are shit, it’s just a stupid industry with stupid rules and procedures and the chances of something going wrong during a switch are hilariously high.

Wow am I boring

2 Likes

Basically just want to break things.