It's Tuesday today I think?

I woke up about an hour ago :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Coffee + :video_game:

Then might hop on the turbs

Then work :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Tell me of your days please folks? I hope you’re all well :heart:

1 Like

Morning!
Just watching the Clangers with a small person.
Coffee and hot cross buns before firing up the laptop and eating some serious work
FTP test on the bike to look forward to later :grimacing:

this is what I was going to do shortly but I think it’ll wake him indoors up, so I might leave it until later :grimacing:

Finally slept properly after a few nights of not sleeping well. No plans obvs. Walk into town to get veg and fruit I suppose

1 Like

Just abandoned reply’d on what I’m doing today because it was so boring

11 Likes

Might clean the pond. Might sit in it while it’s empty.

8 Likes

Would really like more than 5 hours sleep a night soon please. Work in a bit, friday though.

Anyone want any porridge?

No, but can I smell it please? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:wave:

Morning :slight_smile:

Just done a 10km run. Having a coffee.
Eggs on toast for breakfast. Work.

Gonna catch up on curb later, and dump a load of samples on an SD card for my synth.

Also, got a new room to decorate whilst doing the usual fruit picking, rock hitting etc.

3 Likes

Literally all of my plans today involve Bumsnog.

Might do some work too, but no promises.

1 Like

Please can I go back to bed.

Pretty please?

Just had tea and toast. Feel very refreshed.

Gonna shower. Might dress a bit smarter today for fun. Looks a like a glorious morning.

Got 2 calls today which I can’t be arsed with either. Might go for a potter after the first.

This is big enough that it probably deserves its own thread, but I’ve just discovered that Waitrose and Sainsbos apricot wheats are almost certainly exactly the same thing. Same nutritional info, same % on the ingredients.

Might see what Cadwaller is up to these days.

2 Likes

In EXCITING news, my first drink of the day was a (Co-Op instant) coffee and not my usual mug of (Yorkshire) tea. Might change it up again tomorrow, think there’s some limoncello left from that trip to Rimini in 2004.

2 Likes

Its a daily thread during lockdown…

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

14 Likes

So tired.

Think a lot of those supermarket own label things are all made by the same third party outfit and just put into different packaging

2 Likes