It's Tuesday!

other people are idiots is all the understanding you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Meat Shack down by the hippodrome, https://themeatshack.co.uk/ not been for ages but they’ve got the Christmas specials on now. Although if you want a chicken burger reckon Bonehead wins on that front.

2 Likes

Got it :slight_smile:

It’s only a small job, renaming a market hall and shopping centre in my home town but I’ve told them I’ll send them lots of extra research too to show what I can do and what I think they should be doing.

Thanks for making me look cool and professional before they saw the real me with a screaming cat on zoom :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ah mate :frowning:

There we go

3 Likes

ohh i’ll have to check that. don’t get into town as much these days though. I don’t eat chicken so i’ll pass on the other :wink:

Burger & Sauce do pretty good burgers in Kings Heath if you’re ever down that way

1 Like

Ah nice one congratulations! Sounds like a great job :smiley:

2 Likes

Good to know, my Kings Heath trips these days are mainly all Hare & Hounds related for gigs.

Benefit of Meat Shack is especially at this time of year it’s away from the crowds and always had friendly staff. Also you’ll quite often spot David Gregory-Kumar of Midlands Today fame there.

2 Likes

Regular viewers of the badly parked Kings Heath twitter account will be well acquainted

1 Like

So, as a stocking-type christmas gift, I thought I’d get my other half a pack of Refreshers. I went into probably half a dozen newsagents, and not a single one had any. Have they disappeared across the rest of the country, or is Brighton a Refresher free zone?

:smiley: oh yeah, they cause all sorts of grief! Luckily i’m in walking distance so weren’t me guv

has anyone said COLD yet?

No but I’ve thought about it.

Pissed off I have to wfh the week it gets proper cold

1 Like