It's Wednesday evening again!

How’s everyone? Mrs Z asked for a kebab, so I’m waiting for them too cook before I get home. Might see if she’s up for the GoT documentary this evening.

Hope everyone else is doing good x

2 Likes

Found a job I want to apply for that closes in like two days. So that I guess.

(I’ve been checking the org’s website regularly for a while, I swear this must’ve been on a tight turnaround)

Got biscuits and beer to help me on with it.

2 Likes

evening @colinzealuk, all.

Had a nice little e-mail correspondence with the founder of a new ambient/drone/modern composition record label that is just getting started out of Dublin, IRE . Stumbled across one of their artist’s records and really enjoyed it. He was truly appreciative and humbled people from outside Ireland already reaching out to him! Hope they do well and put out more great records.

Other than that just WFH and listening to music, same ole same ole.

3 Likes

Feel crap. In bed. Probably too early to try to sleep.

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on biscuits and beer
Laid back (with my mind on my money and my money on my mind)
Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on biscuits and beer
Laid back (with my mind on my money and my money on my mind)

Snoop Dog first draft etc etc

3 Likes

Still working. I do not wish to still be working.

Also very, very hungry. Want curry.

just trying to fight the urge to buy snacks

Hi! Had a bloody great day tbh. Mrs F was feeling up to going out so we’ve been to my parents’ for lunch then we all went for a long drive around the countryside, sat by the beach and had ice creams, then stopped at the pub on the way home for a couple of pints. Got Yorkshire pudding burgers cooking for tea and a couple more ciders in the fridge. Good, good day.

16 Likes

Also heard someone describe Trago Mills as ‘Disneyland for janners’, which if you know what that means, is fucking funny :rofl:

2 Likes

Evening

GOT S8 Ep 5 tonight.

Pretty much all I have to report.

TV is out so I am watching netflix in the bath.

3 Likes

My partner has had a really shit day at work moving her day off, which means us moving our childcare around and me having change my working pattern, long day marking exams and is really upset and flat. Resisting the urge to get a takeaway and wine for her and cooking a meal instead. Made me feel really shitty now as well.

GOSSSIP!

• not only do my neighbours have a To Let sign outside their door

• the outside bin is open and it is a collage of photos of them as a couple through the years. So damn curious

GOSSIP OVER.

That gossip was

• Juicy
  • Super Juicy

0 voters

1 Like

Ooooh yeah!

4 Likes

I’ll vote super juicy once you find out what happened

You’re a good man rich.

2 Likes

I’m out in town, meeting pals. Sober alcohol free beer drinking ahoy!

11 Likes

I still need to try this at some point.

1 Like

Some strong shirt game there :+1::muscle:

4 Likes