It's Wednesday I'm going to work

You are redeemed :star_struck:

Only time Iā€™ve been to Leicester I saw Simian Mobile Disco and all thatā€¦ errā€¦ entailed.

Ergo Iā€™m not sure if Leicester is real or not.

1 Like

A rare morning of success.

Found a process improvement which is going to create significant time savings (I think the term these days is ā€˜hackā€™) and simultaneously help me absolutely smash my continuous improvement objective.

Everything else is properly meh, obvs.

You should be tbh

Gonna go eat some bread

FEEL BETTER SOON!

1 Like

My mum reckons she studied chemestry in Leicester, but Iā€™ve never seen her anywhere near a bunsen burner. itā€™s all a conspiricy if you ask me.

4 Likes

Thought I recognised her at the gig!

1 Like

Youā€™ll have to speak up, Iā€™m wearing a towel

My dad has a picture of him and his dad with a pet monkey they had for a short period of time. Wild how you used to be able to just get weird animals to live with you.

1 Like

Which one did you get?

Do you have a rice cooker yet?

In my house we do electrical item of the year award.

2018 - Bread machine
2019 - Rice cooker
2020 - Heated mattress warmer

5 Likes

I know, everyone seemed to have a monkey at some point. Creepy little bastards. Cant imagine a worse pet

3 Likes

Theyā€™re scrappy and could rip your face off!

1 Like

And really sharp teeth (Gf mentioned this when talking about the pet monkey in The Serpent)

1 Like

tarantula

this is NOT a cue for people to post photos of them. FO in advance

1 Like

Went for a panasonic sd-2511, as it reckons it can also do sourdough and Panasonic seem to get on well with most of the reviewers I saw.

We donā€™t have a rice cooker, I donā€™t think it would pass our rigerous space taken up vs benefit test. Even on my worst hangovers, I can manage to knock together some rice to go with our Local Indian.

That said, we went without a microwave for years and now I use it every day.

and they eat all your fags.

1 Like

Just got banned from twitter for agreeing with somneone that Matt Hancock is a c*nt

sigh

2 Likes

Read that as being about microwaves and wondered what was going on. Need coffee.