It's Wednesday, it's evening... It's time for the Wednesday evening thread!!!

:yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

What’s the sauce?

Who needs pubs gyms of theatre if you’ve got this kind of entertainment going on

1 Like

Chipotle mayo. It’s a bit hot.

1 Like

Vegan kebab meat, rice, veg, cheese and a shitload of hot sauce. And a tyskie

7 Likes

Had a wonderful day at Stourhead. Kiddo is in bed, I’ve cranked the BBQ on and listening to Grizzly Bear, amongst others. Great day/10

24 Likes

It looks it!

I love Stourhead!

1 Like

Oh a nice cold picpoul. :slight_smile:
Fuck knows UP, but it is just so fucking delicious. Damn you tasty wine. :sob:

3 Likes

Bloody great innit. Shame we couldn’t really explore properly as only the Lakeside walk was open, but with a 5mth pregnant wife and a buggy, it was probably enough

1 Like

Good evening, chumps

That’s choc on my face and neck, btw.

13 Likes

Hi

7 Likes

My hay fever ravaged eyes feel like they are going to crust shut, it’s gross and painful (usually only happens overnight)

New routine seems to be dinner at lunch, and while this is less stressful, I am absolutely starving now. Might need an extra sandwich. Wish I had ice cream but I’m still not brave enough to go to shops :-1:

Not sure what to do this evening as keeping eyes open for long hurts. Have a nice beer lined up but can’t even enjoy it in the garden where it is less furnace like than in here.

Oh really?

1 Like

It looks a little lost.

2 Likes

100% the only reason I tried it above the others on that hotel’s menu back when I had it for the first time

1 Like

Says what they were doing in the article (looking for a missing person)

They found him, safe and well :slight_smile: which left me free to make a joke at the expense of the police helicopter service

1 Like

Oh yay! ^▽^

sounds like a great day ma man. :+1: :beer:

1 Like