It's Wednesday, It's the evening. Its a thread!

Alright all!

Couldn’t see an evening thread so here we go.

Getting hot here today. Heatwave 2 can do one. Waiting for it to get a bit cooler to go for a walk. Had filled pasta for tea which was nice.

How is everyones evening going? Food? Drink? Activities?

1 Like

:wave: still hot isn’t it :hot_face:

Black lentil dal for tea. Squash to drink. Just had a game of kubb in the garden, fed the cat, now watching old curb and true detective later

Hello! We landed back from Canada early this morning and picked up the dog.

Kids are a bit fussy due to the time change.

Oh and I changed my username. :wave:

not sure what we going to have for tea but I’m getting hungry.

4 Likes

Lovely.

12 Likes

Hot and stressful. House purchase is entering its final stages and work is off the scale busy. Was meant to go and see the baby but Mrs F isn’t feeling up to it.

Quorn nuggets & gastro chips. Gonna knock up a sriracha & sour cream dip to go with it.

Beer (2x 330ml can), maybe a gin after, maybe not.

Grumpiness, music, sulking, ipad games.

3 Likes

I’m on a beach

With a beer. Feel so much better than yesterday

11 Likes

Evening all!

Today has been more productive than yesterday but I was only at work for three hours so maybe less is more.

We had some roasted veg, fish and potatoes for tea. Not entirely seasonal but it was nice.

I’m playing football in an hour.

I’ve got some nice wine to finish drinking before bed so that.

2 Likes

Back on the Bud!

Lads

It’s hot

3 Likes

Thats a European woodpecker, trust me

2 Likes

Celebrating 15 years since @Gnometorious and I sat 'neath a climbing frame in a park in Hammersmith to avoid the rain and awkwardly agreed that we wanted to be girlfriend and boyfriend, in the time honoured tradition of drinking Cats themed champagne :champagne:

24 Likes

Here’s to the next 15 for you lovely folks!

4 Likes

My niece is wearing a suit to my brother’s wedding renewal vow thingie at the weekend.

2 Likes

I’m going in shorts and a t shirt

3 Likes

I figure scruffy beats big sweat patches on the social etiquette scale. 33 here on Saturday!

1 Like

Evening

It’s been what I’d describe as perfectly pleasant here on the Norfolk coast. Nice and sunny, temperature in the low 20s, light breeze. Just spot on for wandering around on beaches and so on.

Good. Popped to Cromer before dinner for an ice cream and saw a seal, so that was cool :seal:

Had pizza for dinner. Orange squash to drink - decided to have a week off the booze. Might take the dog for another little walk.

2 Likes

People in Norfolk love to wander about

1 Like

Dr Mrs Epimer has a friend round so I can’t watch the electric wizards matches in my pants. Furious.

1 Like

Winnie just found an elephant hawk moth caterpillar. Moved it as Winnie seemed pretty intent on being less than friends

Banana for scale

5 Likes

Better eat that soon it’s right on the edge!