It's Wednesday!

IMG_2517

:wave: We’re only half way :grimacing:

How are you? … no, not you! …YOU!!

1 Like

Hello Witches! I am a bit deaf after going too see Holy Fuck play last night. Otherwise I’m good. I’m going to help the missus study later on and I have band practice possibly followed by an open mic this evening.

How are YOU?

Oh, I just realised it’s my brothers’ birthday today! Hurrah!

1 Like

Hiya Kallgeese!! Ooo. Did you enjoy the gig? Ah I’m grand ta. This is my current position -

Reaaaally need to get up but I want someone to bring me another cup of tea. As you can see mine is empty :sob:

1 Like

Just took me a good 10 mins to find my headphones

Got an important-ish meeting tomorrow so got a lot to do.

Lovely day at the moment though.

@Witches are you wearing socks there? In bed in summer?

The gig was great! I’ve waited years to see them so was delighted that they were good.

Tea? Do you want this mug?

1 Like

Aw thank you!! It’s from IKEA.

@unlucky what?? What makes you say that? That’s a blanket at the end of the bed! No socks here :smiley:

A blanket not a duvet?! Interesting :thinking:

Morning folks. My son got all his bodily fluids over my dressinggown, so now I’m sat on the sofa naked while he farts on me instead. This is the life!

4 Likes

On day 2 of my attempt to

CYCLE

in to work 4 days in a row. My legs are already feeling it…

2 Likes

Morning all,
Very pleasant morn in Glasgow. Got meetings and interviews and stuff today.

what! Are you mad? The photo shows a duvet AND a blanket :stuck_out_tongue:

@kallgeese I got myself a coffee!! Yay!!

3 Likes

Top drawer Coordinating there Witches :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

I will say I got the duvet cover a while ago… but they always have good bedding so go anyway!! I still regret not getting some really nice yellow bedding years ago… sigh :cry:

Oh and too many shapes, colours and patterns to work out what’s there :grinning:

2 Likes

Haha, you’ve just described my entire flat.

3 Likes

Nice mug!

1 Like

Morning all! Nice to have you back @kermitwormit :+1:

I’m bouyed by the fact that today is my Friday and my ATD is coming down to London tomorrow and I haven’t seen him in a year or so cos he selfishly lives in Sydney.

Facebook tells me I was hanging out at the airport with Killer Mike and El-P two years ago, throwing up some of the worst, hungover :point_right: :fist_left: in human history.

16 Likes

Woke up about 10 minutes before i had to leave, havent even had breakfast!!! Will grab myself a nice coffee and pastry in a bit. Absolutely blasting pearl jam into my skull. Good morning!!!

1 Like

Such a good photo :+1:

1 Like