It's Wednesday!

Morning Witches and all, I’m waiting for Cribs tickets to go on sale at 9am so I probably won’t get any work done in the next hour. Having my usual of Weetos and a cup of tea for breakfast.

You need to get yourself one of these!!!

(My mum bought it for me years ago, I’ve never used it but the photo on it gives me a fright every now and then :scream: )

1 Like

Good morning everyone.
Nothing to report.

2 Likes

There was a mosquito on our bedroom wall last night and instead of disposing with it properly (killing it) I decided to blow on it instead(?) and this morning I have 2 bites on my leg :new_moon_with_face:

That’s some nice disruption camouflage on that duvet/blanket combo. No battleship is going to get visual range on you today, that’s for sure.

Day two of having no coffee in the house. Urge to kill… lower than yesterday.

1 Like

Haha!!! Excellent tactic. Confuse enemy by lightly blowing on face.

Hmm… I’m having deja vu… I’m pretty sure that’s in a film.

Ok, my boss has sent me one of those innocuous one line emails that start “could you just…” as if it’s not some crushingly huge task.

Urge to kill… rising.

Dude, is one of your hands green and one pink? Phenomenal nail work.

edit: Oh good, another day of an ad that stops long threads loading.

why are you all up so early?

Work.

I am an office worker

1 Like

ah oh yeah

My bus in on diversion :expressionless: every bus i need to get at the moment is totally fucked and makes me late every day :dizzy_face:

Thought this was Friday?

Battling with not really being able to touch stuff today thanks to this

Got it recording this

I should play bass more often. Got gigs coming up so can’t really have an out-of-action middle finger.

Anyway today I’ll be piling through work like a madman. My last day here is a week on Friday, and they’re trying to get as much out of me as they can before I fuck off. Got coffee, got small bag of Maryland cookies, still listening to music from video games.

2 Likes

Glad we cleared that up.

Really need some prescription sunglasses, had the choice between blinded by the sun or blinded by having crap eyes this morning. :sunglasses:

Presale, can DM you the deets if you like?

Yes please. Thought you needed to buy the album for that?

you can do it thewarnio

1 Like

Yeah I bought the download, was only a fiver and I really wanted tickets!

1 Like