It's Wednesday

Heya.

What’s happening? I have to go to work shortly. Will go for a now traditional Wednesday night #nogelklub bicycle ride later.

What you got?

I’m tired. I don’t want to be at work so massively CBA. But its my Thursday today so almost there.

1 Like

It’s nearly Saturday!!!

Morning @plasticniki @rich-t et al.

I have a meeting in Sutton, south London. I have never knowingly been to Sutton. Does anyone know what delights it has to offer?

I’m on a train to Leeds. Just had a look at next weekends weather and it’s raining Sunday morning (breaking about midday) but other than that it’s dry and low 20s.
Done a bike ride last night so massively hungry. Might get a pret veggie breakfast sandwich at the station

dots is currently asleep upstairs, stopped off in Nimma on his European tour

11 Likes

Think I’m getting a cold. Ran home at walking pace basically.

Construction noise at work is incredibly irksome, but they are at least progressing: we now have bike lockers! Soon to have showers!

1 Like

That’s very exciting

1 Like

I woke up an hour ago. GF left her Harry Potter audiobook playing last night so I’m lying here and listening to that.

Have a three hour meeting with I.T. this morning. Giving them feedback and advice about new systems being brought in next month. Today is my Friday though, YEOW!

2 Likes

Almost. None of my pin pads are working though. So huge frantic rush to find a fix for it.

Wednesday. ‘Hump day’.

Fuck off, Wednesday.

Hello :wave:

New house has no phone line (thanks, landlord) so we’re 2 weeks without internet, and also have no phone signal. This means I’ve finally convinced ladytuna to watch Lost. So I’m happy.

2 Likes

Shoulder finally seems to be getting a bit better, thank goodness.

Horrible nightmares last night.

Average ride in this morning

A mixed picture

4 Likes

Waiting for my bro to pick me up, he’s always fucking late!
Yesterday I was in meetings from 9am till 5 pm, wasn’t fun. I only have the one meeting today thank fuck.
I want a coffee.

This reads like a poem.

Burned my throat on a charlotte potato yesterday afternoon, ffs.

Morning all! My Sunday today so not got a lot planned, might make chilli in the slow cooker. Had to have a tetanus booster injection yesterday and slept on the arm she did it in which now fucking kills again. That’s all I’ve got.

Sutton has nothing whatsoever. I grew up there. It’s next to Croydon, which is better for jobs and shops (and crime), and next to Wimbledon, which is better for tennis, and Epsom, which is better for horse racing, and Kingston, which is better for being a bit posh. It’s a second rate imitation of everything nearby with no personality of it’s own. It’s the Luxembourg of London boroughs.

2 Likes

Morning folks. We’ve made it. Half way.

Nothing too exciting for me today, except the knowledge that work isn’t going to be half as stressful as yesterday.

Oh, and our Rough Guide to Australia turned up in the post yesterday, so time to start planning a big adventure for the end of the year :smiley:

and next to Carshalton, which is better for having The Hope.

2 Likes