It's your Thursday today!

Or maybe it’s not, days still don’t mean much. Though my mum is back in work for the first time today since furlough which is strange, they have to take all the easter stock down before opening next week so people don’t get really confused/to make room for more seasonally appropriate stock.

Everyone ok? Up to much? Any good food plans? I for one would like to hear about food.

Yes thank you. Oh my no. Going to get my sourdough going for pizza bases for SFPP but that’s it.

2 Likes

Its actually my Friday as my tomorrow is my Easter Monday.

1 Like

Hmm, if people are still having easters then maybe I need to tell my mum to leave a few of those little fuzzy chicks and some plastic eggs out or something, just in case.

2 Likes

You’ve been misled by Big Card Shop.

2 Likes

Love that place.

wait

2 Likes

What will you be having on your SFPP pizzas, or is that yet to be decided?

Morning all!

Both of us were awake by 6.30 this morning. My first appointment isn’t until 10.00 but after that I’m busy (outside of meal breaks) until 7.30. I’m so glad this is my last night class.

We’re marinading some beef strips today with a view to stir frying them with broccoli and noodles this evening.

I’ll hopefully be finishing my coursework tonight and celebrating with a couple of lovely beers.

Undecided, but I like to keep it simple so I can enjoy the base and crust. Might caramelise some red onions.

1 Like

I should really get a new whisk

You been a bit whisk averse until now?

AHAHAHAHAHA

8 Likes

Always with the board games…

1 Like

Morning party people

I foolishly promised the boy that I’d take him out on his bike around the local skate park this morning, in a moment of trying to calm him when he was having a bedtime meltdown. He woke me up before 6.30, and I was running around the local park before 7. Zzzzzzz.

4 Likes

Stop stirring.

You’re going to peak too soon if you’re not careful

3 Likes

FunkO!! What’s that song by swoosh or smoodh or something that goes he’s big and he’s bad, I like them like that, something he’s the best I ever had…

Been annoying me all morning.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Yes

No

Couscous with grilled peppers, feta, olives and wild garlic

Alphonso mango for dessert (they are in season)

3 Likes

Hmmm what era?

Like 2015 ISH…