butternut squash soup
cheese and wine night
mushroom pie & mash
chilli paneer
vegan kebabs

3 Likes

Found it. BANGER

1 Like

fucking hell, what have I become. All im missing is avocados, dirty fries and some pulled pork :laughing:

4 Likes

Completely forgot this existed!

2 Likes

Rare foray into the daily thread for me. In the office (as ever), but up a bit earlier to drive here and do a quick 5km run or so round the local roads here. Still having some pain on shin just below my knee, hope I don’t have shin splints and it just goes of its accord. Tanned a coffee just, ate my oats.

Not much else to report, just ruminating on what to make myself for tea. Cooking for one as the wife/kids are intent on a meaty pasta, which ain’t for me, so the world is my (vegan) oyster.

Ooh, and I have a tray of proving bagels in the fridge which need baking when I get in later, so there’s that too, that’s moderately exciting.

Hope everyone’s as well as can be!

2 Likes

Woken up to an overwhelming urge to get baked- walked past some lads yesterday in the park who were having a laugh and a spliff, and had I not had toddler with me, I’d have tagged along. :joy::sob: I don’t think I’ve smoked a joint in about 10 years, wtf.

Back in the non-fantasy world, I have a shit load of work to do today and need to stop hiding from it as deadlines are starting to loom large. Can’t be assed. Still curled up in bed with hot and sticky little boy spooning me and singing PJ masks songs to me. Thanks son.

1 Like

I hope you’re bunging some pomegranate seeds on that date and bulgur wheat salad #instaworthy

2 Likes

Put quorn in their pasta- that’ll teach them!!

1 Like

they were on the list so must be what they were for :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, they are all fiends for the little tubs of diced pancetta from supermarkets, I think they’d catch me out.

I tried that vegan bacon recently- you wouldn’t have it in a a breakfast roll or anything like that but it would be perfectly serviceable in a vegetarian “carbonara” or a matriciana!

1 Like

In a roll with egg it’s fine. Bit then I haven’t had real back for 30odd yr so :person_shrugging:

The project I’ve been working on for six months (it was supposed to be 8 weeks) is finally starting to get released today. Just want it over and done with tbh, it’s been a complete pain in the arse. Video producing is not my forte.

3 Likes

Do you make yer own bao?

Today is my Friday! Got a long weekend, woooo! In loads of meetings today and a workshop thingy. I’m hoping today will go quick.

3 Likes

Whew I’m so tired. Going into the office this afternoon for a long brand shift meeting (only because the 3 of us that need the meeting were comfortable doing so). Weirdly looking forward to it but especially to pick up my 24 mini oat milk coffees which go out of date at the end of the month. I did not think I would be out of the office for this long!

Housemate doing dinner, not sure what we are having. She’s going to stay with her sibling for a long weekend from Saturday as sibling lives alone so I will have the best part of a week with the house to myself. Wanks ahoy! (Jk I will probably be womanspreading on the sofa eating junk food, drinking wine and watching movies.)

1 Like

this is gonna be my first attempt :grimacing:

any tips?

hello cyberfriends

6 Likes

I finished my book this morning and watched Leave No Trace on a whim last night on the Netflix. Very good, dont think I’d heard of it before despite being very highly acclaimed

2 Likes

Can I come to yours for dinner for a week pls (other than mushroom pie day, unless you wish to offer an alternative pie)

2 Likes