I've been banned from garden wees

Bet he went for a really arrogant arc

7 Likes

into a potted plant, no doubt.

1 Like

Well I didn’t really hide it… but now I do.

The straw that broke the camel’s back was my son shouting ‘I’m having a wee’ and going right next to where the neighbours were sitting (on the other side of the fence). Plus we have had another bepenised child so my wife has had it.

13 Likes

think the only time my little brother got grounded was when dad caught him having a piss in the garden.

fucked it mate.

quite like the idea of not hiding it. just saying ‘can you pause that, I’m just going for a piss’, and marching into the garden.

3 Likes
1 Like

my dad encouraged it

3 Likes

Can’t believe you got banned. So unfair. Cancelling my Kew membership in protest.

8 Likes
  • garden pisser
  • am no garden pisser

0 voters

Pissed in the garden a lot as a child. Still do it if I’m visiting my parents’ house and I’ve had a few.

2 Likes

I can only imagine

2 Likes

When we had foxes I had to pee in the garden a bit to try to deter them

4 Likes

Nice cover

8 Likes

cut off bits of beard hair and left them strewn about the perimeter too, felt like an absolute madman

14 Likes

His willy is no thing to imagine.

2 Likes

You want to get a tube in the corner of your room like JohnToast had as a kid.

2 Likes

Tbh I’m trying tho

Used to do it as a child, when there were six people growing up in the same house sharing one toilet. We’ve got two toilets in this house now between three of us, so the ratio hasn’t demanded it.

Did a poo in my uncles garden once. One Cousin watched, one cousin dobbed me in. Got in trouble.

4 Likes
  • wee in the countryside/woods/etc
  • i’ll hold it until we get back to the pub/hostel/etc thanks

0 voters