I've been banned from garden wees

I did a piss into the compost heap at the allotment yesterday. It’s good for the compost.

I did it once when i was locked out, about 25 years ago. Why the fuck is this a thing apart from in that kind of circumstance?

I have heard this before but having read this thread I’m not convinced it isn’t a lie cooked up by men addicted to pissing in the garden to get around being banned from doing it

7 Likes

It keeps you connected to and grounded in nature.

1 Like

When you wee in the toilet, does it make you more connected to and grounded in porcelain?

4 Likes

So when other teenage boys come round your house they know is your territory

5 Likes

Do you see the lion of the Serengeti urinate in a toilet? The albatross? The blue whale?

4 Likes

I saw a dog piss against a lamp post, glad he’s now more connected to and grounded in the street lighting system

6 Likes

I’m gonna go for a wee in the garden RIGHT NOW. Back in a bit.

@eems

!!!

Gardenpisser
GardenPISSER

See dogs are different. They are already grounded in and connected to nature but have an inherent desire to become grounded in and connected to the world of humans. Hence lamppost pissing.

2 Likes

Walking to the far end of the plot now.

At what point does garden become field or paddock? (Not a weird tory flex sorry)

:slight_smile:
I meant in general/historic terms.
My weans piss in our garden though.

1 Like

Full of nitrogen isn’t it. I was also doing my covid bit by not using the site bog and potentially contaminating things.

When they’re a toddler, yes.

1 Like

Not very funky, funkycow!

1 Like

Now, splatting down a large juicy pat, that is fine, obviously.

1 Like

are you imagining any lasting toothbrush damage?

Done!