I've booked you a table for you and the company of your choosing, for Friday night

What time should I have booked the table for?

• Earlier than 6pm
  • 6pm
  • 6.15pm
  • 6.30pm
  • 6.45pm
  • 7pm
  • 7.15pm
  • 7.30pm
  • 7.45pm
  • 8pm
  • 8.15pm
  • 8.30pm
  • 8.45pm
  • 9pm
  • Later than 9pm

0 voters

What’s the earliest time you’d be happy with?

• Earlier than 6pm
  • 6pm
  • 6.15pm
  • 6.30pm
  • 6.45pm
  • 7pm
  • 7.15pm
  • 7.30pm
  • 7.45pm
  • 8pm
  • 8.15pm
  • 8.30pm
  • 8.45pm
  • 9pm
  • Later than 9pm

0 voters

What’s the latest time you’d be happy with?

• Earlier than 6pm
  • 6pm
  • 6.15pm
  • 6.30pm
  • 6.45pm
  • 7pm
  • 7.15pm
  • 7.30pm
  • 7.45pm
  • 8pm
  • 8.15pm
  • 8.30pm
  • 8.45pm
  • 9pm
  • Later than 9pm

0 voters

Thanks for sorting it mate, I’m not worried about the time just happy to be going out!

4 Likes

Finish work at 5. Anytime from 7 to 8 is fine for the reservation. Half 8 at a push if its a non-stuffy place and I can rock up 4 pints deep

Not sure how you’ve managed this with the current lockdown, but I’m impressed with your connections

2 Likes

I’m happy to have the reservation early (I mean 7pm) if we’re not hurried and can start with a few drinks and nibbles. I hugely prefer eating later.

I was invited to a family meal with a 4.30pm reservation a few weeks ago (in fairness that was because some people were going to a show that opened at 7pm).

It all depends

3 Likes

Just know anything booked after 7PM means I will have already eaten and will just be having drinks upon arrival.

3 Likes

Am i working on Friday or off?

Westmalle please

Conversely, anything before 7 and I’m having a pint and a bag of nuts and i don’t really want to sit and watch you eat so i’ll be sat at the bar

Sorry, I’m washing my hair

2 Likes

Oh yes, can I choose the running away option like I did today?

2 Likes

4-5 is the absolute worst. When are you supposed to eat your lunch?? What happens when it gets to 10pm and your starving again?

1 Like

Exactly!

12PM-1PM for lunch. 10PM asleep already.

3 Likes

If i eat at 1pm there’s no way I’m hungry before 6 at the earliest, but thats prob just my body food-clock

Yeah my body clock is a tad different up at 4-4:30AM every day.

Sorry, I’ll need to cancel. @Epimer is washing his hair.

We can get a hair washing circle going. I’ll do yours, you do Scouts, Scout does mine. Then we’ll turn around for the conditioner.

1 Like

Sounds like more of a triangle to me.

1 Like