I've got £2 what's the best two snack items I can get for this?

too expensive that would be my £2 gone right there

1 Like

chocolate brownie, some yoghurt coated raisins and a can of vanilla coke

2 Likes

actually last time I went to the shop I gave all my change (£3) to a homeless guy outside so there!

ones where the price adds up to £2

yeah but it’ll last for longer

I’ve no idea really, the middle soft biscuity bit that makes up the bulk of the Boost is pretty unique.

1 Like

and yeah if I knew how to make crisps or something then I would do this.

It’s not the same as sitting in some fancy tudor building with a fucking bib on being served lobster soup and criticising poor people for not making it nice enough for you

Go to morrisons

1x big bag crisps (think theyve got kettle crisps on atm) @£1
1x hot and spicy scotch eggs pk (2 eggs) @£1

1 Like

too far to walk I’m afraid.

My choices are ASDA or a small tesco

don’t want to waste part of the money on a drink when I could get water or ribena at home.

Brownies are good though!

:((((

I cant attest to the price or quality of scotch eggs from ASDA but tesco ones are terrible, so unfortunately im out

good luck on your snack quest friend

Wasabi sensations are currently on offer for £1 at Tesco’s. It’s your lucky day!

did I have a go at you about your stone cottage or something?

Walkers Max Paprika and a Double Decker

not in my tesco it’s too small to stock that flavour :frowning:

might get lucky and find the chicken & thyme one otherwise it’s the boring chilli ones

I’m probably right though.

I shouldn’t be spending this £2 either. I try to keep my spending to a minimum these days but buying junk food is all I have to look forward to really. It’s a fairly cheap hobby

Very much agree with this. I very rarely get a drink within my snacking allowance. (although I bought 10 Mango & Passion Fruit Capri Suns today!!!)

obviously I make an exception for the odd bottle of ale but I’m not blowing the whole snack budget on a beer

Oh yeah, booze is a different matter and I’ll get drinks on my home shop but not at lunchtime or a quick trip to the shop unless I am specifically thirsty and can’t deal with it by other means in the short to middle term.

1 Like

Cheesy puffs and a cornetto