I've got a hunch it might be lunch!

Hey everyone, let’s celebrate the fact I’m not having a tuna sandwich for lunch today! HOORAY!

I’m having some left over roasted vegetable tart avec salad, might slodge some houmous on there too, becausebecausebecause.

What are you having?

That is not a cause for celebration.

I had a thai green curry that they SAID was dairy free, but I’m feeling a bit :nauseated_face: now so they might have lied. This is going to make my two o’clock meeting a bit more interesting.

2 Likes

:pensive:

:musical_note: :fish:

2 Likes

Ah mate I dunno whether to go large and have nothing/not much for dinner, or go small and then get pizza later

Oofft, I’d say get something small and then go mad for pizza later! Pizza always wins.

2 Likes

Might go soup + sausage roll combo if there’s any left by the time I arrive at work

1 Like

CHEESE TOASTIES WITH WICKED NICE BREAD OH MAN AND TIMED WELL SO IT WAS ALSO GOLDENY BROWNISH

1 Like

there shouldn’t be any dairy in a thai curry should there?

Med veg roll from euphorium + cheese tasters

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

No, but it’s standard canteen fare and they’ve got a habit of sticking cream into all kinds of sauces.

1 Like

Crusty roll w/wensleydale, fig + date chutney and spinach.

Two custard creams.

Coffee.

2 Likes

1 x cheddar and cazza onion chutney sandwich
1 x cheese tasters
1 x 'suma (is what they would take when hard times opened their eyes, saw pain in a new way)
1 x salted caramel bar
1 x avoidance of all the cake that’s in the kitchen :sleepy:

1 Like

Ham hock and cheddar sandwich (Sainsbury’s)
Red velvet cake (boots)
Can of Coke

Not very efficient losing a meal deal by splitting shops but I don’t like boots sandwiches or Sainsbury’s cakes

Waitrose chicken mulligatawny soup
A couple of slices of bread
Banana and a Pear.

Quinoa and broc and some other shit in a salad innit

‘Healthy option’ Caesar salad and a bread roll.

1 Like

looks like they had some leftover pieces of fried chicken they didn’t know what to do with

Cheese pastry, salad. Crisps. Not bad/10

Pretty much how my canteen operates