I've had the best idea

Orange chocolate Crunchie bars.

Somebody get me Cadbury’s number, I’m gonna be a millionaire!

15 Likes

I’m into this

4 Likes

Just think about the combination of orange and honeycomb mixing together. It’s a winner!

i like it apart from the chocolate orange bit

3 Likes

how about little nuggets of honeycomb instead of a whole fat honeycombe core?

Like that time I had a United biscuit with no biscuit in it - but crunchie size and orange choc

White choc Double Decker please.

2 Likes

Ikea were selling orange mini daim the other day

Look, we need to take our time with this. Once I’ve got my foot in the door with my Orange Crunchie idea I’ll be able to effect radical change but for now we need to play things safe so we don’t scare people away

4 Likes

I see what you’re saying, but I’m very impatient. Operator? The number for Mr Cadbury please!

Fuck lads, we’re a step off the pace

3 Likes

Dark chocolate versions of every existing chocolate bar please.

5 Likes

Dark chocolate mint twix please.

1 Like

RIP dark chocolate mars bars (except for when you still see them in corner shops sometimes)

1 Like

dark chocolate Milkybar

6 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear back from Crunchie about my idea for them to use a version of Three Lions on their ads that goes “It’s honeycomb, it’s honeycomb, it’s honey… Crunchie’s honeycomb”

ungrateful bastards

8 Likes

Great idea that

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ireland has the best Cadbury’s products. You can still get Mint Crisp over there iirc? (Cadbury’s Mint Oreo is awful)

2 Likes

A tip for you Marty, whilst eating a normal twix through a trebor extra strong in the old pie hole and your dreams will come true

1 Like

have been excited to try white chocolate Lion, white chocolate Snickers and white chocolate Twix but i’ve had to accept that none of them really work.

do like a white chocolate Malteser though

1 Like