I've started a sourdough starter - what have you started?

Thread for starting things.

It will die. You’ll forget to feed it and it will die. You will rescue it several times and then it will die… I miss you my old ephemeral buddy…

5x5 Stronglifts lifting program in my garage.

Gonna get mad swole, brevs.

using a planner. i reckon it’ll change my life. been bullet journal-ing on and off for the last couple of years but it’s too much effort to set up layouts every day/week/month. still gonna use the journal for keeping on track/a log of health things.

Can you hook me up to a good link on bullet journalling? I’m pretty sure it will save my career/life*. There are people here into it but I’ve been sneery so I can’t ask them.

It’s better to have loved some stinky fermented flour mush and lost some some stinky fermented flour mush that to have etc etc etc

i dunno really. here’s an explanation from the man who started it all How to Bullet Journal - YouTube

lots of different ways to interpret it, but i guess you can google that. literally thousands of blog posts on the subject.

have heard recently that buzzfeed are pretty good with resources (putting out lots of bullet journal #content for the clicks)

Thanks. I need to buy an expensive moleskine pad before I do anything of course.

Just started The Good Wife. Seemed alright, but not sure I can be arsed with six series of procedural lawyer stuff.

I started a joke…which started the whole world crying

1 Like

Beat me to it