Jackass

Was drinking some beers in front of the telly on Saturday night looking for something to watch, and as I flicked through the options, Jackass 3.5 cropped up. Happy to turn my brain off and have some background stuff on while I scrolled Twitter, I picked it, and I have to say, I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much at a film.

Do you have fond memories of Jackass or I am I just a stunted manbaby?

3 Likes

When they were trying to do the big skateboarding loop thing with Tony Hawk and he did it dressed as a banana.

1 Like

didn’t have mtv/5

1 Like

There is nothing better than pissing about with your mates.

Watching people who are mates pissing about with each other is the closest thing “art” can get to capturing that.

Jackass was a great example of this “art”

5 Likes

to this day the most I’ve ever laughed in a cinema was a jackass film

can’t remember which one

2 Likes

Watched Jackass 3 the other day with some pals after a night out and had a great time, cheers

Me neither, reckon I’ve only seen the films or maybe bits of the TV show when I was at a mate’s fancy house with Sky

1 Like

Not sure I find this or the Welsh one funny, but then the highlight of my week is coming home from work on a Friday and watching Fails of the Week on FailArmy so I’m in absolutely no position to judge anyone.

Lads from Dirty Sanchez have a few houses on the beach where I grew up. Did alright for themselves
One of thems a vegan chef or something

Absolutely love it. Was thinking about this stunt just this morning

5 Likes

cried in the cinema watching jackass 3d
because it was so good

8 Likes

Think this nails it. Explains why people like the May / Clarkson / Hammond Top Gear so much, or the explosion in podcasts where the reason people like them is the hosts having good chemistry.

2 Likes

liked the funny stuff. not into the gross out vomit/shit stuff.

better than the welsh copycats.

1 Like

Chris Pontius seems like such a nice guy.

I have nothing to back that up, just how he comes across.

1 Like

It’s why the early run of Adam McKay comedies hold up beyond their broadness as well. You can tell that Ferrell, Rudd etc are just having a laugh dicking about with their mates.

Rudd and Segal in I Love You Man :heart:

6 Likes
  • Johnny Knoxville
  • Wee Man
  • Ryan Dunn
  • Brandon DiCamillo
  • Dave England
  • Preston Lacy
  • Bam Margera
  • Ehren McGhehey
  • Chris Pontius
  • Raab Himself
  • Steve-o

0 voters

The one downbeat part of watching the film was seeing Ryan Dunn, he seemed like a really good dude, it’s proper sad that’s gone.

5 Likes

Bam Margera seemed properly excruciating back in the day and continued to be excruciating in his spin-offs and that.

1 Like

Yeah, he had slightly bad vibes.

Knoxville has surprisingly good vibes, reckon he’d be good to hang out with.

Remember when Steve-O was dating Stacy Solomon? What the fuck was that about.

2 Likes