January - 30 Day Yoga Challenge! (Yoga with Adrienne - Move)

Hello!
Every year our wonderful Adrienne releases a free 30 day yoga challenge on YouTube. One video, released every day. I’ve done this before and find the pace builds so nicely and starts very gentle and easy. It’s the perfect lil new year boost. So let’s yoga along together!

Go at your own pace. You don’t need to do this every day if that’s not your speed, you can do every other day if you’d like and stretch it over 2 months.

I’ll post the video each day and we can check in. Here is the intro:

Who’s with me?

• yIN
  • OUTward facing dog

0 voters

I am IN. Loved last year’s one and love Adrienne! Will be great to do this with some of my lovely friends on drownedinsound.com! I am going to do this daily this year.

2 Likes

i’ve started using the down dog app again but at a very lazy pace of like two 15 minute sessions a week. might join this and try and actually do it daily

1 Like

Totally up for trying this, cheers bab :slight_smile:

Got quite into cosmic kids yoga with my 7yr old during the lockdowns but let that slide so fancy getting back into it

1 Like

Forgot to mention the star of the show :sparkles: BENJI :sparkles:

7 Likes

So look forward to doing this and making time to do it.

We are awesome.

2 Likes

Well up(dog) for this, really need to do more yoga to counteract 2 years of sitting and to complement my high intensity exercise

2 Likes

Started doing a bit of yoga before bed a month or so back and I’m sure it helped me sleep really well. Stopped after a couple of weeks but have been meaning to start again, so I’m in.

1 Like

Gonna try and my atds love doing this, they are much more flexible than me tho!

1 Like

Looks like she puts them on about 10am our time.

8 Likes

Oooh, yes, I’m going to do this!! Got all sorts of aches and pains since I’ve become less active after having a baby, so this will be great

Tbf I’m gonna start this tomorrow a day late so I can do the videos in the morning

1 Like

I think we’re going to fall off around the 6th when (hopefully) we go on holiday and end up a couple days late at best.

But, have watched the first video anyway, so it counts!

1 Like

I’m gonna give this a go but start on Monday when I’m back at home. I’ve been doing bits of DDP Yoga on and off for a while but always the same routines so it’ll be nice to change it up a bit.

1 Like

I did her 30 day challenge last year and found it really helpful to easing some pain I had. I find her to pitch her sessions just right. Looking forward to doing it this month.

1 Like

I signed up to this earlier. We have a little Insta group chat if you wanna join?

2 Likes

Oooh please

Today’s day 0 video is just a minute of breathing.

2 Likes

Day 1:

7 Likes

Just finished Day 1. Found the leg bent stretch difficult but nice to use some muscles that have been latent over the past few weeks.

3 Likes