January - 30 Day Yoga Challenge! (Yoga with Adrienne - Move)

I definitely found it more challenging than I was expecting for day one! But we did it and we’ll only get better!

4 Likes

Same! My legs felt tired even in a downward dog. I’m definitely noticing a lot of tiny little aches and pains that I’m hoping will disappear as the days go on.

1 Like

Forgot how much I love doing yoga! It’s so nice and makes you feel great after.

• Day 1 complete :white_check_mark:
  • Still working on it namaste baby :person_in_lotus_position:

0 voters

Day 1 done. Hurt my knees so much even with a mat, had to stop doing some of the stretches because of it. But felt well spaced/chilled out in a good way afterwards, wow. Will use a cushion on the ol’ patellas next time.

1 Like

yeah this was harder than i expected for a day 1. good though. wish she had background music on her videos

2 Likes

Going to double up 1 and 2 tomorrow. :blush:

1 Like

Day one beltatedly done. Spent more of it dropping to a knee than I’d hoped, and my arms hurt more than I expected. But I got up at 7am to do yoga on a bank holiday so I’m quietly pleased with myself. Gonna try and catch up and do day two later.

7 Likes

Going to get on this once the last of my horrendous covid negative death plague has cleared.

2 Likes

Day One done. Feel better already, going to try and do day two later to catch up but might end up doubling up at the weekend.

:woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Day 2: Day 2 - Open | MOVE - A 30 Day Yoga Journey - YouTube

Day 2 done

I enjoyed today! I like anything that opens up my chest and back as they’re always so tight

• Day two complete
  • Joining soon…

0 voters

Just did it. Had to stop fewer times than day one! She loves her downward dogs though doesn’t she and I’m really bad at them :frowning:

1 Like

My hands are all slippy in DFD which I think it means I’m leaning too far forward or something

1 Like

Not feeling up to starting today like I’d planned so will catch up tomorrow.

1 Like

Just finished! It’s pretty hard but I feel good having done it. Really suck at the lungy ones as I’m always on the precipice of toppling over sideways. Weirdly OK with the planks/dog stuff.

I’m like this. I’ve broken both my wrists so I’m conscious of how weak they are and they hurt so much even if I’m using my palms.

Echoing a lot about today’s one. I found it “easier” (still hard) to get myself In the positions from remembering them from yesterday. Guessing and hoping this gets better with time.

I’ve also got extremely tight hamstrings and metal pins in my hip/pelvis so it’s good to stretch my body into new positions that’s not just crossing legs or laying down lol

1 Like
  • It kills my patellas when they’re pressing on the mat

0 voters

Started this! So wobbly during the lunges but made it through :pray:

1 Like

It’s useful to have a blanket or flattish cushion nearby so you can pad out your knees when you have to kneel