January Football Thread: Cancel THIS, Covid! (Covid cancels this)

Peter Banks a fucking massive Russian petrodollars cheque, more like

broken leg if he connects properly with that.

Just getting a tad nervous about Gamm Paradise’s plastic Brummies staying up at Burnley’s expense.

Though we’ve a rare transfer window with cash to splash but we’ll waste it all on 4th and 5th choice keepers Lewis Peacock and Alex Packer-Rowley

I can’t remember his Southampton team but I do remember his Stoke side pretty clearly, because that was one of the most bizarre teams that has ever graced the PL. Xherdan Shaqiri and Bojan lining up with Ryan Shawcross and Glenn Whelan. Ibrahim Afellay feeding Jon Walters.

5 Likes

Wasn’t there a season where Stoke had more champions league winners in their squad than any other team in the league

“always looking for a brazilian bender from distance”

#bigbumlatina

slowly realising that lampard in his managerial form might be a tory cunt.

1 Like

It’s weird because Robinson isn’t a dirty player. But he made exactly that tackle for Latics once with the same outcome. Very silly.

2 Likes

Still can’t stand the whole “Jedi” thing. You’re 23 man

2 Likes

It’s just momentum and overstretching innit. It’s a red but it’s not high or malicious.

Guess when his main asset is his pace its hard to put a lid on that but obviously needs to if it’s happened before

1 Like

I like him because he’s my sons favourite tic but yeah he seems like a mega nerd.

10 Likes

Whi

1 Like

Nope. Chelsea pen coming in the next 10 minutes, then a dull 1-0

1 Like

Tuned in about 5 mins ago and I don’t think I’ve seen the other half of the pitch yet

1 Like

lovely photo of 29 and antonee robinson

6 Likes

Fuck off MAGA boy

Suppose the silver lining when we lose here is that it will keep tory Frank at the wheel a bit longer.

cometh the wasteman

Given the inevitable trajectory of every Trump supporter, I wonder if he’ll be storming the Commons to ziptie the satanic pedos in a few months’ time. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes