January Football Thread: Cups and Spurs Magic

Pascal Groß you bloody idiiota

Liverpool have got that luck with penalties like Leicester has with being able to drag people to the ground on corners and City had with fouling people when they’re about to counter attack and not getting booked for it. Bank the second home AND the boat on em

3 Likes

Seen it now. Soft as shite but it’s a foul isn’t it

No. There’s a hand on his arm, but he takes an airshot and falls over out of shame

1 Like

Nah he has a wee pull of his arm/shoulder. Obviously just jumps on the floor but a pull is a foul :man_shrugging:

I only saw it once, but did he not catch the defender with his back swing? It was atrocious defending anyway.

Incredible scenes

1 Like

That Ant?

7 Likes

think its the big lad

Getting closer. Even managed to get a penalty awarded late in the game. Before the ref decided he only did that for a laugh and cancelled it.

Wait Leicester have 31 points? They probably need another 2 to guarantee safety

“Lads, it’s Spurs”

leaves

6 Likes

Put a first layer of new paint in the dining room so I can objectively test whether Chelsea - Newcastle will be more entertaining than watching it dry

1 Like

1 Like

You’re like some kind of penalty box disciplinarian. Leave defenders alone.

Game changed with Salah dropping deep and showing that he’s our most creative player as well as the best goal scorer. Penalty was a clear foul but might have been a bit lucky to not concede one at the end for handball.

1 Like

Rio is chatting some pure shite on bt sport atm

They should stop committing silly fouls I reckon

I don’t agree with the first point of that.

Also if you agree that it’s a foul then you should be getting irked when stuff doesn’t get given, rather than when it does. Can’t believe I’m standing up for a Liverpool player going down like a softlad. Ahm oot

2 Likes

What a fucking pass that is

1 Like