January Football Thread: Cups and Spurs Magic

Will be Very Mad Online if you guys loan Malcolm whilst we get lumped with Denis fuckin Suarez.

2 Likes

Don’t worry it won’t happen.
16 year old Troy Parrett will sit on the bench while sexy Fernando starts

1 Like

*sexy Vincent

2 Likes

There’s no way he’ll accept Pochettino’s authority if it’s just a loan.

Lots of people really doubting spurs. Real point to prove this weekend. You’ve got to worry for whoever they’re playing

2 Likes

I agree. You fear for teams playing opposition who have had a sudden break and now know they’re playing for their skins.

1 Like

Well done Palace.

6 Likes

Until the holmesdale fanatics say they need the room for their flags

26 Likes

Well, if this week has not already been bad enough for Huddersfield, Tommy Robinson has now set his band of merry fascist followers on us for apparently having the temerity to ban that kid who was on video racially assaulting a muslim kid in school.

5 Likes

Im disappointed with how Palace dealt with the move. But fair play to them on this, whilst I may not renew, theres far more important things in the world for me to get annoyed at than my seat at a football match.

Wasn’t having a dig pal. Was just being my jolly bantersaurus rex football thread self.

1 Like

In other Huddersfield news, its looking fairly likely that the new manager will be current Dortmund U23 coach Jan Siewert. Which means that @Severed799 will be keeping a close eye on who Dortmund appoint next, as they will be taking over Norwich when they’re bottom of the Premiership in 2020/21.

1 Like

Wow this isn’t bitter at all :wink:

(Would be kinda funny if the parallels continue mind)

1 Like

Wasn’t meant to be read as being bitter, more just that the parallels are quite funny (even going as far as having a so so first season in the Championship followed by a surprise promotion challenge immediately following that). Definitely hoping for a Norwich promotion this year.

Starting to convince myself that this is a deliberate strategy by Dortmund, and they’re just using as as feeder clubs to train them up future managers. If Favre wasn’t doing so well, I could well see Wagner going back there in the summer, after we had successfully incubated his managerial career egg over the past 3 seasons.

2 Likes

Agree tbh, Fulham are utter gash, could put 6 or 7 past them

1 Like

At least!

Don’t worry I know that. I liked your post.

Just pointing out that there are worse things to worry about than my seat at football. Feel quite bad making such a big deal about it.

7 Likes

I confidently predict that Arsenal will give Chelsea an absolute shoeing today.

5 Likes

Going to Wednesday vs Wigan today @twentynine