January Football Thread: Cups and Spurs Magic

Ooh that fresh ice in his veins has done just the trick.

Not worried, though. Townsend’s going to score a completely reasonable 25 yarder any minute now.

Any minute now.

Still really enjoying Liverpool irking as many people as possible this season. Hope Salah does it ten times a week.

2 Likes

Wednesday vs Wigan is absolutely dreadful, mates. Wigan fans singing about how much they hate Bolton. Proper small time

Probably worth concentrating on stoke mate

1 Like

When Palace beat the Liverpool press and manage to get it to Zaha with space they look really dangerous. They’d be an incredible counterattacking unit with a more composed ball playing centre-half.

The title dream is over.

1 Like

We are definitely, definitely going to win the title.

8 Likes

I’ve watched both a fair bit over the last few years. I wouldn’t do so voluntarily.

Bizarre game.

we won :thinking: pegged back to 1-1 and 2-2 and still won 4-2, well played Brentford :clap:

Newcastle United have scored seven (7) goals this week. Bizarre.

Ole best manager ever

1 Like

Please enjoy these French TV captions

9 Likes

le solskoi

3 Likes

we now have 60 points

which is exactly what we finished the season on when Leicester won the title 3 years ago

just 2 more wins to take us to City’s Champions League qualifying points total that season

I know it doesn’t mean much to compare two totally mad seasons but there it is

4 Likes

feel as though this could be a shit banta derby. both teams playing boring football right now - no chance of trophies for either.

• dinger
  • toilet emoji

0 voters

Milner suspended for a match and Fabinho possibly injured. Looking good for our defence tbh.

I’d have serious money on this game being toilet emoji, if that was a thing

it’s only Leicester

1 Like