January Football Thread

Kolo%20Toure

2 Likes

Bielsa is going to Everton then. must be making absolute bank, fair play to him.

3 Likes

Will be tough for Nestor to support both Merseyside teams but I’m sure he can do it

9 Likes

Kolo Toure was the manager of Wigan. Who knew?

4 Likes

Gonna take ‘em down in spectacular fashion then acrimoniously split before he could do the rebuild job that he’s actually well suited to. Lovely stuff.

8 Likes

feel like i’ve seen this a million times before. reckon he’s got a cake celebration included in his contract, and practices looking sheepish and surprised.

2 Likes

Think it might have been a car salesman called Francois

keep em up, get a couple of streets near stanley park named after him, then crash and burn in the second season. the bielsa special.

3 Likes

feel like i’ve seen this a million times before. reckon he’s got a cake celebration included in his contract, and practices looking sheepish and surprised.

3 Likes

just made me check if yaya is still our kids’ coach

(he is)

1 Like

Probably had to stand there seething with jealousy while Jose got a cake on his birthday at Chelsea, and has insisted on it ever since.

2 Likes

Really don’t want Bielsa to go to Everton, but on the plus side I guess it will piss off Lampard, which should be embraced.

2 Likes

could go for bielsa keeping everton up while leeds go down. good narrative imo, let’s make it happen

9 Likes

Genuinely taken from sky sports

5 Likes
1 Like

sounds like they could do with antony, i’d begrudgingly sell him back with a small mark up

6 Likes

Why did Juventus get docked 15 points?

“False accounting”, what does that mean exactly?

Hoogys monkey pawed arsenal success

1 Like

Fiddling the books to get around financial fair play rules

Thats just naughty.