Japandroids

Think this is bang on.

Despite the obvious rubbishness of it, I think their 8 track album thing makes for a damn fine live show

• Adrenaline Nightshift ā†’ Younger Us ā†’ The House That Heaven Built
3 Likes

Hiya pals,

Iā€™ve got two tickets for their Birmingham gig in April going spare as my brother canā€™t go anymore. Is anyone interested in these for face value? PM me if so!

If not, whatā€™s the best service to use for selling gig tickets apart from community.drownedinsound.com?

Albumā€™s grown on me hugely but seems to have vanished a bitā€¦

Anyone seen/seeing them while theyā€™re over?

I thought I couldnā€™t go when tickets were announced so was really surprised to see an advert on here for tickets in London this Saturday. Snapped 'em up. Canā€™t wait.

I saw them tonight, can confirm they are v good live

Not sure about the leather jacket. Its a bitā€¦

2 Likes

I will be there tonight. I imagine it will be a sweaty, drunken-chant filled mess - canā€™t wait.

Listened to their debut a lot in the first few weeks but havenā€™t found myself revisiting it like Celebration Rock. Heard good things about it live though so maybe that will change after this evening.

Boom, me too. Iā€™m in that London now having a pint in brew dog. Got a spare ticket if anyone wants it.

Iā€™m already five pints down so the chances of me crying later are rapidly increasing.

1 Like

Haha, top stuff. Iā€™m about 3 in.

This was fucking terrific.

5 Likes

It was awesome. The best time Iā€™ve had at a gig in forever

3 Likes

Had a bloody panic attack after the first song didnā€™t I :frowning: They were so good, gutted I wasnā€™t able to enjoy it fully

Ah thatā€™s rubbish. Hope you recovered well enough to enjoy the rest.

Was really happy with how many songs they played from Post-Nothing. Young Hearts Spark Fire, Wet Hair, Sovereignity and Heart Sweats by my count (the latter might have been my highlight).

Sometimes I really wished I lived in the US.

Dream tour

6 Likes

Too good. Are Japandroids the headliner on these dates?

Theyā€™re doing a Brooklyn show but Cloud Nothings not supporting at that one makes me sad :frowning:

No idea. Both simalarly sized bands. Guessing from the poster I saw it will be Cloud Nothings but imagine both will have equal stage time.

Really hope they bring it over here!

1 Like