Jealousy Poll (Fun for all the family)

Life is too short

tbh I’d be more jealous if she watched a new episode of GoT or Bojack or something without me/with someone else.

1 Like

Everyone dies, the horse is sad. Saved you both an hour or so!

Ok I take your point.

You feeling especially picky today?

Nah was just a gag more than anything, in response to your post. I know what you mean in here.

1 Like

Mate I’m up to date with both (new season of Bojack is about to start though)

Thing is, if I thought my partner was hitting on a bunch of other people* then I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with them anyway, so I don’t see the point in being jealous.

*when we’ve agreed to be monogamous

I used to be quite bad with all of this, more insecure than jealous/ not trusting though.
living together has really helped. Plus, I think he loves my dog too much to leave me for anyone else now
three cheers for barney

1 Like

Being in a relationship with a jealous person is fucking awful. Never again. First sniff of it and ahm oot.

• I want my friends to do well in life and have successful relationships and careers etc.
  • I want my friends to do well in life but slightly less well than me
  • I want my friends to fail miserably and for me to have the best of everything

0 voters

John Lennon’s first draft needed some work.

I meant to make that first poll with multiple options but it was such a faff I forgot in the end.

It doesn’t really make sense as a single option one.

Oh well.

Fucking hell and the third one.

This thread’s a disaster.

And I’m busy here at work.

What a life.

I don’t want to take anything away from anyone else but I get pretty embarrassed when I’m confronted with successful and happy people as I have not made a good fist at life on those terms.

That’s not really jealousy though is it?