Jeff Rosenstock

New album, available for free/donation download and to stream everywhere

3 Likes

I really like how.ge drips these out of nowhere. No 4 month early announcement. I saw this assumed it was a love album or some covers he done during quaritine, but nope it’s the proper album. Looking forward to checking this out.

1 Like

ICYMI, he announced a tour: Jeff Rosenstock on Instagram: "VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR UK & IRELAND TOUR OF WHICH TICKETS ARE ON!! SALE!! NOW!!!! We love you and we miss you and we have a lot of songs we want to play for you!! Also look at this fucking sick lineup!!! FRESH and ALL AWAY LOU (who you might know from caves!) have both put out some BAAANGERS this year. Oh and a be special SKA DREAM show in Dublin!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA!!"

1 Like

New Ambient song up on Bandcamp

Funny listening to it, because through the soft synths, I can’t help but here a regular Jeff Rosenstock song in the melodies. Wonder if there’ll be a Slow Dream genre rework album coming out soon

anyone who likes his stuff will almost def like the new Chinkees release. Better than the Bruce Lee Band IMO

New Neil Young covers EP with Laura Stevenson just released

Got 30 seconds through track one, no thanks

you should meet him again and tell him

i’m extremely not a Stevenson fan tbh

1 Like

Just had a fantastic time listening to ska dream

1 Like

New song!

3 Likes

And video:

4 Likes

Listening thinking this is great, but chorus is missing something.

Then the final chorus happened!

3 Likes

:smiley:

The wingdings that flash on screen for a second translate to HELLMODE IS COMING.

2 Likes

Looks like Hellmode is the new album name and people are thinking it’s gonna drop three days from now (based on a theory that it will be 6 weeks, 6 days and 6 hours from the original announcement).

4 Likes

Out September 1st :blush:

5 Likes

Based on these first two tracks, I’m already anticipating this one being better than No Dream

1 Like

Out tomorrow, but on streaming platforms already!

7 Likes

Got the black in pink vinyl

10 Likes