I’m so glad this post is in this thread

17 Likes

I’ve had them, they’re inedible.

1 Like

Everything about it is perfect

2 Likes

Prince Andrew did well then

1 Like

EMILY MAITLIS: So we’re going no holds barred here. What is the nature of your relationship with billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein?

PRINCE ANDREW takes a moment to compose his thoughts.

The nation waits with baited breath for his unvetted response to this question, noting that indeed NONE of the holds have been barred

PRINCE ANDREW: (exhales) got some of these crisps cos someone at work thinks I like hot food and JFC they’re not fucking about

EMILY MAITLIS: that’s very illuminating

50 Likes

Also i think that saying that staying with a powerful convicted paedophile billionnaire is “not very becoming of a member of the royal family” says a lot more than he intended it to say

2 Likes

That whole “it’s unbecoming of a royal” answer… I hope her follow up question is “so if you weren’t a prince, you’d have no qualms or regrets about doing what you did?”

2 Likes

If you pay close attention, you’ll see this post has all the letters and punctuation of “Jeffrey Espstein didn’t kill himself”.

JFC, this bit:

“But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that’s just the way it is.”

I hung out with a convicted paedophile and (at the very least) perved a load of children because I am too honourable. PhD-level non-apology skills there.

12 Likes

14 Likes

With this you appear to be asserting that holds were barred, when in fact, no holds were barred during this interview

Herewego.

Highlight thus far: “it wasn’t a birthday party, it was a straightforward shooting weekend”.

1 Like

Maitlis is skewering him. Slowly, expertly, painfully. Much better journalism than I was expecting

1 Like

“I was at Pizza Express in Woking.”

What an alibi.

5 Likes

“I didn’t sweat at the time.”???

4 Likes

I think Maitlis is better than people think at interviewing people when she goes for them, but doesn’t do it that often.

This is awful, hellish paedoworld comedy gold.

2 Likes

“an overdose of adrenaline after being shot at in the falklands war means i don’t sweat”

this is fucking incredible

13 Likes

Or at least I didn’t…

1 Like