Jenny Hval Time

1 Like

So so good.

1 Like

Oh NICE! I loved the last Lost Girls album!

1 Like

Yes!

Think this is the best song I’ve heard this year, really wish I could make that London date but pretty unlikely unfortunately

1 Like

It’s absolutely banging! If the rest of the album is of similar quality it could an AOTY contender.

Not a huge fan of Corsica but as the tour is so small I’ll probably pop along. Is there no way you can get down?

4 Likes

So excited for this

1 Like

Album is good surprise surprise. 4 very good albums in just over 4 years is incredible going.

4 Likes

First listen to new Lost Girls album.

So, so good. Going to be my aoty probably.

2 Likes

Really loving it. I think ‘June 1996’ sounds like the closest anyone has ever come to sounding like The Sundays.

1 Like

Did you know there is also a band called The Sun Days? Confusing that.

Comfortably my very favourite modern artist.

Absolutely loving this new Lost Girls album!

:clock430: It’s always Jenny Hval TIme! :clock1030:

6 Likes

This is wonderful:

4 Likes

I have a free ticket for Lost Girls at Corsica Studios tonight to transfer via Dice as I can’t make it anymore. Let me know if interested.

Just booked a little weekend trip to Oslo for this! :heart:

https://www.hok.no/en/events/jenny-hval-i-want-to-be-a-machine

4 Likes

Looks great! I might try and get along to this if there are still tickets available nearer the time.

2 Likes

On at the Barbican in April

4 Likes

Well Lost Girls sounded great, but they sat down for pretty much the whole gig, so I couldn’t see anything for the entire time. Was a bit disappointed.

At Rewire in The Hague in April too. Good chance there’ll be a few more performances next year.